BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
Salma K.
Alexandria , VA
If you want that natural glam look these are the lashes for you. They are light-weight and perfect for every day.
Kalvineta H.
#musthave #holygrail these lashes are timeless, easy to apply, natural looking, and goes with every makeup look.
Sidney D.
Los Angeles, CA
this lashes are good for everyday. however, you might have to fluff them up with mascara to make them noticeable.
Arelys R.
Si quieres una mirada de revista sexy y provocadora ahh y de cabello natural lo debes dd utilizar son rehusables
Ashley R.
Violet, LA
These lashes are gorgeous!!!!! I can’t say enough about them! They just look stunning for day or night time wear!
Larissa Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These eyelash's are my absolute favriote there so beautiful on any eyes, they make any eye makeup look amazing !
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Super cute and super voluminous. They have a thing band so they domt irritate your eyes, and they aren't heavy
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
Love these eye lashes! Very easy to apply and looks natural. The price is great too if u buy in ulta or walmart
Destiny K.
Council Bluffs, IA
Love these lashes, they look amazing, glamorous and natural all at once I love it. They are cheap also only $4!
member-2653374a0
My favorite eye lash they look so pretty and sexy since I have small eyes it helps me open them
Up I love them
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.