BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
Great for an everyday lash and for those of us with hooded eyelids! Very comfortable to wear and reasonable priced!
Jezika M.
Love these lashes they are amazing. looks natural and classy. love the out coming looks with my eye shadow looks.
Janelly D.
Got these in a vox box last summer and wore then until they wore out. Lasted a long time and were easy to apply.
Kalvineta H.
#musthave #holygrail these lashes are timeless, easy to apply, natural looking, and goes with every makeup look.
Sidney W.
The Demi's are a pair of lashes that I always would tell anybody about who is looking for good drugstore lashes.
Larissa Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These eyelash's are my absolute favriote there so beautiful on any eyes, they make any eye makeup look amazing !
Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, NY
They are most affordable and quality lashes. Great lashes for any type of occasions , they have great selection.
Stephanie L.
Linwood
Love these lashes!! I normally don't wear lashes, but when I do I go for these bad boys. Just so natural looking.
Arelys R.
Si quieres una mirada de revista sexy y provocadora ahh y de cabello natural lo debes dd utilizar son rehusables
Sidney D.
Los Angeles, CA
this lashes are good for everyday. however, you might have to fluff them up with mascara to make them noticeable.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.