BY ARDELL

• Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Hannah J.
These are alright lashes. They are almost a little too natural and might not even look like your wearing false lashes.
Victoria  P.
My all time favorite lashes!!! They're natural but give your makeup look an extra pop! I can easily wear these everyday
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
My go-to lashes! I love these for an everyday look or for a night out on the town. Very nice lashes for a natural look.
Tayler L.
Great for first time users you can’t feel them if they are on the correct way trim lash from the outside of the lash!
Kayla H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Wonderful product I would recommend it to anyone.
Great price. You really get the bang for your buck with MAC lashes.
👑Lili G.
Mesquite , TX
These were the first lashes that I felt looked natural and fit my eye shape. They are easy to apply and are reusable.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love these lashes! I have blonde hair making my lashes invisible. these add just the right bit of drama to my eyes!
Sarah M.
Downey, CA
The best thing about these fake eye lashes is that they look natural! It's easy to put on and at an affordable price.
Genevieve B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Very natural, and light and the band is very good. These are easy to wear, and you can't get a few wears out of them
Alexis L.
Walpole, MA
My favorite brand of falsies on the market, They look incredible on and I always get complimented when I wear them.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.