BY ARDELL #45 in False Lashes

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
haylie k.
I am absolutely obsessed and in love with these lashes they stay on threwout the day are just amazing i highly recommend
torianna j.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these lashes they are my go to everyday wear. they look very natural and are great for beginners who are starting
guadalupe a.
Vero Beach, FL
Im the Type of person that doesn't use fake eyelashes so these are my fovarite cuz there really cheap and there gorgeous
Rachel K.
Morgantown, WV
These eyelashes are the best eyelashes you can own. They looks so natural on and make your eyelashes even more beautiful.
Brittany C.
Brookings, OR
Ardell is an amazing brand! Cheaper product but works amazing. I'm always looking for a good bargain deal and this is it!
danielle l.
Austell, GA
I love all ardell lashes ! The invisibands are so easy to work with ! And they look so natural !! Great for beginners !!
Billie  P.
Amazing eyelashes, especially since they do come at a "drugstore" kind of price. They are my favorite 'go to' lashes! :)
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love these lashes! They are easy to apply and look natural. These eyelashes are so affordable they range from 3.99-5.99.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are the absolute best natural looking lashes I've ever tried. I love the way they look, and they're super durable.
Elizabeth F.
Presque Isle, ME
These are one of the best drug store eyelashes. If you want a natural but pretty eyelash look these are the ones for you.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.