BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Brooke M.
River Falls, WI
Best brand of lashes. Easy to put on and very lightweight. I love them. I use all different styles but this is my favorite
Shanejah L.
peoria, IL
Best everyday lashes! They can be worn with any time of look or even on their own to add a little bit of umff to your face
Becky V.
Love the way it looks so natural on and the flexibility of the band. I enjoy wearing these flare out type of lashes better.
16852johanna r.
I have an obsession with false eyelashes and these have become my new favorite as they give that touch my eyes that I love
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a good lash for that sex kitten look. Goes on easy but sometimes I cut the inside of the lashes to fit my eye shape
Aezia J.
Kearney
All time favorite! Perfect for smaller eyes too! Super easy to use and cheap. Last a long time for re use. Natural looking.
Bri H.
Love these lashes. Very natural look! I got so many compliments on these lashes. If new to lashes I'd def recommend theses!
Danielle B.
Honolulu, HI
Best lashed you can get if you are going to wear fake lashes! They can look so real if done right! Love love this product!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN THESE. these are hands down the best affordable lashes you can get. Just the right amount of flirty
nicole b.
Tucson, AZ
I love these ones they're super great Bought so many use them everyday would recoomed to anymore perfect size and everyhint
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.