BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Aezia J.
Kearney
All time favorite! Perfect for smaller eyes too! Super easy to use and cheap. Last a long time for re use. Natural looking.
Becky V.
Love the way it looks so natural on and the flexibility of the band. I enjoy wearing these flare out type of lashes better.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN THESE. these are hands down the best affordable lashes you can get. Just the right amount of flirty
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
Amazing my favorite lashes! Affordable easy to apply stay on all day come off easy, & they're reusable like only 3-5 times
Crystal P.
Oak Grove,KY
I really like these eyelashes. They are amazing!!! I have brought these at Sally's beauty supply and I am really impressed.
Shanejah L.
peoria, IL
Best everyday lashes! They can be worn with any time of look or even on their own to add a little bit of umff to your face
Brooke M.
River Falls, WI
Best brand of lashes. Easy to put on and very lightweight. I love them. I use all different styles but this is my favorite
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a good lash for that sex kitten look. Goes on easy but sometimes I cut the inside of the lashes to fit my eye shape
Chelsea A.
Drexel Hill, PA
These lashes are beautiful!!! They are so comfortable to wear. I can use these several times before having to retire them.
Irene O.
Hackensack, NJ
Great for people who know how to put eyelashes on! Not good for beginners. Use with Ardell glue and it combines perfectly.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.