BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Do these lashes really look natural?5 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Sabrina W.
Nice lashes that are easy to apply. Lash band is not too thin- doesn't tear easily, but not too thick- is not hard to apply.
Shamica E.
Erie, PA
I can't get enough of these lashes the are just enough for a night out on the town add a little liner and shadow and go!!!!!
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
Favorite lashes at the moment. They feel comfortable forgot that I'm wearing them sometimes because they are so comfortable.
member-9467abdba
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE these lashes!! They're very flirty and girly but they're not too dramatic. I love the look and price of these lashes!
LaMonica W.
Towson
Hands down the best lashbtgsts affordable, cute and flirty! I love these lashes. I wear them with majority of my makeup looks
Jessica H.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely love these false eye lashes. These are my go to lashes and i try my best to stock up on these lashes when i can
Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
These are the best lashes for natural looking lashes but look so pretty. This lash brand is the best drugstore brand as well
Eliza G.
BEST EYELASHES EVERRRRRRR! I used these for my homecoming this weekend! They were beautiful on! Really recommend this brand.
Caitlin A.
These are great everyday lashes!! They were the first lashes I ever bought!! I would 100% recommend!! They are very natural.
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
Amazing my favorite lashes! Affordable easy to apply stay on all day come off easy, & they're reusable like only 3-5 times
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.