BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
Tee M.
Killeen , TX
Love love love these lashes. Probably my favorite brand of drug store lashes without a doubt, especially the ones with volume.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Yes girl yes!! Yall have to try these. They are my go to when I just want to look a little extra but not over do it #falsesies
Kirstin P.
Panama City, FL
Really like this lash brand. Reasonable prices for some pretty nice quality lashes. Several different types and styles as well
Yrma B.
I'm not a fan of false eyelashes simply because they bother my eye and instead of making my eye bigger they smaller look worst.
Lauren S.
Howell, NJ
These are the best lashes for natural looking lashes but look so pretty. This lash brand is the best drugstore brand as well
Jessica H.
Victorville, CA
I absolutely love these false eye lashes. These are my go to lashes and i try my best to stock up on these lashes when i can
Caitlin A.
These are great everyday lashes!! They were the first lashes I ever bought!! I would 100% recommend!! They are very natural.
Pichee L.
Drexel, NC
My holy grail lashes. Arielle lashes have such a lightweight band so it's not too heavy on the eyes. Looks nice and volumous
Sabrina W.
Nice lashes that are easy to apply. Lash band is not too thin- doesn't tear easily, but not too thick- is not hard to apply.
Isabela M.
I love love love these lashes! They are incredibly easy to apply and the band is flexible! They also look amazing on the eye!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.