BY ARDELL

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
swezna t.
El Monte, CA
I absolutely loveeee this product! it works so well! the lashes are obvio fake but its just so seemless so its not as noticeable!
Dana S.
Buffalo, NY
demi wispies are perfect for a more subtle, natural look. Ardell lash bands are my favorite because they are super comfy and thin
keri l.
Pasco, WA
these lashes look so natural, but they don’t last very long. so if you’re looking for a cheap one time use i would go with these.
Alexandra N.
Elgin, IL
They are comfortable and have a good fit to anyones eye, they have many sizes and styles i love their lashes more than anything !
Lisa B.
Flint
These are my go to lashes to make my eyes pop drama without being over dramatic like I wish my natural lashes looked like these.
Kayla E.
I absolutely love Demi wispies! There's the right amount of drama to make your eye pop without looking tacky..Definitely #MyGoTo
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
I absolutely love Ardell lashes!! They are my absolute favorite company. I only own Ardell lashes as well as their brow pomade!!
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
These are always my favorite go to lashes. They look so natural and go on easy. I would highly recommend these for lash newbies.
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I get married in June and I have been trying to find the perfect lashes and have tried many on. These look comfy and affordable.
Vilet C.
The Demi wispies fit me perfectly. I wear these on a day to day. Easy to use and the perfect amount of glam for a day to day use.
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.