BY ARDELL

• Best Vox Box so far! Can't wait to use my new highlighter...1 Answers
  • Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This are one of my favorite lashes there are so easy to use along with dark glue even you don’t use eye liner it makes it every day look so natural and beautiful and the price it’s even better 4 pair of lashes for 12 dollars you can’t go wrong and you can reused them I mean how great of a deal is that I love Ardel lashes I have try other lashes but I always go back to this ones thank you Ardel!!Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
I wear eyelashes all the time. Im more so of a exotic person so I love the long eyelashes look on a daily. I tried these lashes to have lunch with my boyfriend parents and they looked so good on me. They looked like they were my lashes. Im going to try the natural look more often when I go out but im going to keep wearing my long thick ones when i just need to step out to go somewhere real quick. I recommend these lashes for a date night, or if your going somewhere fancy. Even if you are doing a natural look with your makeup.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Demi Wispies are my favorite Ardell brand lashes. They make your eyelashes look more full and longer without giving you that exaggerated look. They are most definitely on the natural side. They sell them individually or in a 4pack which is better buying because it is only a few dollars more. I would recommend as an everyday lash especially for those with short lashed like me.
AMY M.
Richmond
I never used to use fake eyelashes when I did my makeup on the weekends, but after discovering the demi wispies I am never going back! They are so soft and subtle yet make your eyes really stand out. They are also very light on the eyes and so easy to apply. I like the demi's better than the regular wispies because I have a smaller eye shape. *PICTURED RIGHT*
laura i.
Ozone park, NY
Best lashes ever! I use them all the time they're extremely lightweight and comfortable while also being beginner friendly the band has a nice flexibility to it. They also are very well made I have been a little bit more rough than you should be with these lashes and they have never fallen apart on me they are very well made and they are at a great price point.
Jacklyn P.
These are nice for a natural look. But I hate how the strip of the lashes are so heavy and they feel lik they poke me when I use them. I recommend kiss lashes more I also buy my eyelashes off a website that ships from China. It’s lightweight and it’s $2 a set of lashes so a bulk is the best thing to get when getting eyelashes from overseas.
Megan M.
These lashes are not the one. The shape is super strange so these never fit my eyes. The bands are super flimsy and the lashes look super fake no matter how short they are. Even though they’re cheap this is not a beginner lash to learn with.
Eileen M.
Very comfortable and pretty, as expected from Ardell. However, the style didn’t really suit my eye shape. They look good but not on my almond eyes. However, I tried these on my roommate and she looked so amazing. If you like lashes that are shorter in the front and longer at the end, you would enjoy these.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Ardell Demi Wispies are my favorite natural, everyday lashes right now. I also really like the ultra-flexible invisible band so you can wear these lashes with no eyeliner or shadow and it still looks lovely and natural. When I where these, my dad can't tell I'm wearing fake eyelashes, which I think says a lot, as he can usually tell what makeup I'm wearing. I use the duo lash glue and it's a perfect combo. These lashes are also extremely comfortable, I have no problems wearing them all day and night, and have no problems taking them off. Even when I pull them off (yikes, I know) there's very minimal tugging.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
These are my favorite lashes of all time. They are dramatic enough to make a difference with your makeup but subtle enough to not look crazy. They’re very easy to apply and blend into my natural lashes super easily. I definitely recommend these and they’re super inexpensive which is a bonus!
Julianne B.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.