BY ARDELL #17 in False Lashes

Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black see more...

• Are these eyelashes dramatic?3 Answers
  • Do these false lashes look very natural? I don't wear false lashe...4 Answers
  • This lashes are good???4 Answers
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Demi Wispies are my favorite Ardell brand lashes. They make your eyelashes look more full and longer without giving you that exaggerated look. They are most definitely on the natural side. They sell them individually or in a 4pack which is better buying because it is only a few dollars more. I would recommend as an everyday lash especially for those with short lashed like me.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Kaley J.
Arkadelphia, AR
These are some of my favorite drugstore falsies! I love how natural but full these lashes make your eyes look. You can use these for more of a dramatic look or even just an every day wear if you wish! I am wearing them in this formal look :) Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
My go to falsies! Love love love ardell demi wispies! I wear these almost daily!! They are super easy to apply and I can’t even feel them once they’ve dried. They look natural- yet give that intense eye look I’m going for! It’s not obvious that they’re fake - which I love! If you’re new to false lashes- these are great for beginners, too!
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Only brand of lashes that I use now. They're SO inexpensive (like $3 a pair if you buy them individually), and are beyond flawless. Application can take practice, but that's with any type of false lashes. Pair with a quality lash glue and your other face makeup, and BOOM! You're set to go anywhere! Going to the club? You're set. Meeting the S/O's parents? They're going to have a great impression! Confronting your boyfriends side chick? They won't fall off in the brawl!
What could possibly be a downfall of these?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Ardell Demi Wispies are my favorite natural, everyday lashes right now. I also really like the ultra-flexible invisible band so you can wear these lashes with no eyeliner or shadow and it still looks lovely and natural. When I where these, my dad can't tell I'm wearing fake eyelashes, which I think says a lot, as he can usually tell what makeup I'm wearing. I use the duo lash glue and it's a perfect combo. These lashes are also extremely comfortable, I have no problems wearing them all day and night, and have no problems taking them off. Even when I pull them off (yikes, I know) there's very minimal tugging.
Stephanie W.
['Twentynin Plm', 'CA'], CA
I used to really hate false eyelashes because the ones I got would be so long they'd touch my eyebrows and not look natural at all or be super heavy or not fit well but when I found these my world was changed. These look really natural but still give you that extra something. They're not super heavy and they're relatively easy to apply once you get used to it. I still don't wear these everyday but they are definitely suitable for everyday use if you're into that. I would recommend these to someone looking for something extra to add to their eye look but nothing super extra dramatic.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
When I first got into lashes Ardell was the brand I purchased from since they are in most drugstores and hairstores! Not disappointed not once! Their wispies are awesome for a look that’s delicate! they look real on and that’s what I love about them! Ardell will never go out of fashion.
Dalila I.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite drugstore lashes. They look great on the eyes and are easy to apply. They’re not dramatic so you can use them for an every day look as well, if you like wearing lashes. I love how they’re wispy. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Perfect for a day to day look. It’s not super dramatic but you can obviously tell you have falsies on! It’s long and wispy so it looks super natural and the band isn’t too thick or stiff so it’s easy to apply. Buy the 4 pack and save yourself a buck or two!
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.