BY ARDELL #10 in False Lashes

• Ok ladies i need help i have never ever have tempted to p...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This are one of my favorite lashes there are so easy to use along with dark glue even you don’t use eye liner it makes it every day look so natural and beautiful and the price it’s even better 4 pair of lashes for 12 dollars you can’t go wrong and you can reused them I mean how great of a deal is that I love Ardel lashes I have try other lashes but I always go back to this ones thank you Ardel!!Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
I wear eyelashes all the time. Im more so of a exotic person so I love the long eyelashes look on a daily. I tried these lashes to have lunch with my boyfriend parents and they looked so good on me. They looked like they were my lashes. Im going to try the natural look more often when I go out but im going to keep wearing my long thick ones when i just need to step out to go somewhere real quick. I recommend these lashes for a date night, or if your going somewhere fancy. Even if you are doing a natural look with your makeup.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Demi Wispies are my favorite Ardell brand lashes. They make your eyelashes look more full and longer without giving you that exaggerated look. They are most definitely on the natural side. They sell them individually or in a 4pack which is better buying because it is only a few dollars more. I would recommend as an everyday lash especially for those with short lashed like me.
AMY M.
Richmond
I never used to use fake eyelashes when I did my makeup on the weekends, but after discovering the demi wispies I am never going back! They are so soft and subtle yet make your eyes really stand out. They are also very light on the eyes and so easy to apply. I like the demi's better than the regular wispies because I have a smaller eye shape. *PICTURED RIGHT*
Emma D.
These eyelashes deliver a false lash look without being too over the top dramatic. They are more on the natural looking side and make your eyes stand out. They are super lightweight and easy to apply as well. They stay on all day and are easy to take off. Another benefit to these lashes is that they are available all over the place for a cheap cost.
Jacklyn P.
These are nice for a natural look. But I hate how the strip of the lashes are so heavy and they feel lik they poke me when I use them. I recommend kiss lashes more I also buy my eyelashes off a website that ships from China. It’s lightweight and it’s $2 a set of lashes so a bulk is the best thing to get when getting eyelashes from overseas.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
My favorite lashes hands down! These fit my eye without needing to trim them, have an invisible band that blends right in with my lash line, so much so that people mistake them for my natural lashes. I’ve purchased these in a multipack, in singles, and everything in between- absolutely love them and won’t ever wear another lash!
Megan M.
These lashes are not the one. The shape is super strange so these never fit my eyes. The bands are super flimsy and the lashes look super fake no matter how short they are. Even though they’re cheap this is not a beginner lash to learn with.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
THE perfect lash that works with ANY look that won't break the bank. Doesn't that sound too good to be true?! Personally, I think this style compliments any eye shape. It's not too bold and very natural looking. Adds that extra 'oomph' to your everyday m/o routine. If you haven't tried these falsies yet, ur missing out!
Eileen M.
Very comfortable and pretty, as expected from Ardell. However, the style didn’t really suit my eye shape. They look good but not on my almond eyes. However, I tried these on my roommate and she looked so amazing. If you like lashes that are shorter in the front and longer at the end, you would enjoy these.
Linda F.
Hollywood, FL
Where can i buy these eyelashes at?
Julianne B.
Myriam M.
Do these lashes feel heavy?
Ashley H.