Ardell Adore Strip Lashes with Adhesive uploaded by Genevieve R.
4 colors available

BY ARDELL

Ardell Adore Strip Lashes with Adhesive are the fun and flirty lash that is great for beginner lash users. see more...

Brenda F.
Brenda F.
I got a sample from Sally beauty of these lashes, I like to be more extravagant with lashes so I waited to try these. But when I did I was very impressed they are so comfortable and complimented my day time look great, at night I added mascara and curled these baby's up and bang the look was complete!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Not my personal favorite lashes but the lash itself is still beautiful and super flexible. I love ardell lashes, especially when you combine two and make your personal lash.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Owensboro
These are amazing and make my eyes stand out so much and they are just full and I love these lashes they look natural to the eye is you put them on correctly
Lizz G.
Lizz G.
Commerce City, CO
Still in the process of learning how to correctly apply false lashes, but when u tried this product it looked so pretty. Made my face change 30% more
Jess P.
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA
One of my faves go to lashes, they are perfect for everyday or even for going out. They have a thin and that makes it easy to apply.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Orange, CA
I love Ardell lashes! They are super easy to apply. You can also clean them after every use and they will last for a long time.
millee s.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Really good lashes they last along time and they look really real!! I recommend to everyone because the price is around 10$!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
Just try this once , I love how they make my big ol eyes pop out , love how they look in pictures , will buy these again !!'
member-1dcd7a4d1
member-1dcd7a4d1
Ada, OK
I love the ardell lashes. I have just started using lashes and I like the natural look and these are great for that
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
These lashes are flirty, and if you take care of them, last a fair amount of time. They are a pretty good value.
Audrionna P.
Audrionna P.
Wise
So, whats everybody's honest opinion of these, good and bad? Do they stay on all day, feel lite or heavy? I need some information about these please. I just purchased these from Sally's Beauty Supplies earlier today.