BY ARDELL

Ardell Adore Single Individual Lashes with Adhesive add instant volume and thickness to thin lashes. see more...

Ardell Adore Individual Lashes with Adhesive
  • "Easy to apply. Takes a little time when applying but the lash effect is absolutely gorgeous. Great for those who are wanting that dramatic eye look for that special event or every day. Highly recommended. " in 16 reviews
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I have bought and worn these lashes several times and I absolutely LOVE them! I always get so many compliments when I wear these. Depending on how many you put on they might feel a little bit heavy but it's nothing uncomfortable. If you're used to wearing lashes then you're fine you're not going to feel a thing. I always recommend these eyelashes to people who compliment them as well as people who ask my opinion on which lashes they should get or try out and I've never gotten any negative feedback about them . If you haven't already you should really try these out,you won't regret it!
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
These individual lashes are great for when you just need some extra voulume in certain places. When first using these, they were a little hard to hand the tiny little lashes, but it takes some getting used to. These are great because you can add them on top or bottom. My eyelashes are not lush, so I would not buy these again due to the fact that I need the full strip.
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
Nice to create a more natural look instead of the lash strips. These are also way more comfortable, in my opinion (much lighter).  I place the medium length ones at the outside corners and the longer ones in the center of my upper lash line. Be careful not to glue these to your real lashes though!
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
My Favorite Lashes If I only had the time I used too ..

Before kids I had time to sit and I enjoyed doing my lashes now I use these once in awhile now but they always hold up and stay great even after you clip them for perfect corner of the eye fits
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
These are pretty easy to use and very nice for a natural look, or filling in sparse lashes. It's great that they come in different lengths. I end up using the long ones up before the shorter ones, since I don't need those as much.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I love this eyelash kit I've used this kit countless and countless of times I would put them on and they can stay on for up to 3-4 days and that does save time when I am doing my make up and it looks so natural because they are individual so that's always a good thing to have
Ashly G.
If you like wearing eyelashes these look so natural and you don't have to spend on expensive brand lashes to look great! I've used once and is use again. Such a soft natural look and specially since my lashes are so short, makes them look like they have volume !
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
Not for beginners! These are great for creating a custom lash line but you've really got to know what you're doing because you can definitely end up looking nutty if you haven't done it correctly.
Nathalie N.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love individual lashes since I can apply them under and in between my natural lashes so it looks super natural and very undetectable. These ones are great quality, you can use them several times if you are careful and not too lazy to put them back into the packaging after taking them off haha.
i used thisi last month to make my lashes look natural and delicate for a party. love de individual set because i can control where i want the lashes to go and convine thm with my lashes just to give my look a pop!
i buy this lashes every time and i cant find them in every store.