Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes uploaded by Niki S.

BY ARDELL

Adore Fashion Lashes combines fashion and fun with nine new, fresh, comfortable, and easy to apply styles. see more...

Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so pretty and natural,
I really like them. They're very easy to apply if someone is used to lashes. I have dark brown eyes and this gives them a pick me up. The packaging was the first thing I noticed. I would recommend these lashes for sure.
Lucero F.
These are nice, but they're a little much for my personal taste. I love big lashes but I still like for them to appear almost natural. They move fine and using my DUO eyelash glue they stayed all day until I ripped them off at the end of the night. Which is what you want from a pair of lashes.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

These eyelashes are ideal if you want to show a dramatic effect in your eyes that complement your makeup these eyelashes are ideal, but if you want to wear a simple makeup I do not recommend them
Malary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kitty O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are definitely good lashes, both for every day use and for special events! They're so incredibly easy to apply, and the price point is so fantastic for the quality. I absolutely absolutely adore these lashes, I constantly add more to my collection.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really basic for a new and professional make up. It is really easy to apply as long as you have a good glue. It can last all day long. The price is higher than other products but you get what you pay for.
I will buy it again.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are ready to go the next level with your lashes get these! They are amazing. If you are a beginner to apply falsies I would suggest you get something simple first to try with.
Jasmine H.
Poulsbo, WA
These were nice and dramatic for a cat eye look I was doing for my "cat" Halloween costume. I don't normally wear lashes this dramatic, so it was nice that Ardell has a cheaper line that I can spend less on for a one-off pair that I won't wear again.
shayla h.
Detroit, MI
I am a total lash head! And these are defiently my go to lash pack! They are perfect! They are thick enough just how i like them. They are so soft and easy to apply.
Tiffany e.
New Brighton, PA
I LOVE all of their lashes they are so light and feel almost not there and they look incredible on and if you're careful with them you can definitely reuse them!
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I've never worn false lashes. Is this a good brand for first time users?