Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes uploaded by shana t.Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes uploaded by Niki S.

BY ARDELL

Adore Fashion Lashes combines fashion and fun with nine new, fresh, comfortable, and easy to apply styles. see more...

Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes
  • "Wore these for my wedding. I didn't have to cut them like I have had to with other brands. I bought the multi pack to be sure and I would find them easy to wear any day. " in 9 reviews
  • "Wear these every day. I like them because they're not too dramatic but not too modest. They look perfect on my face" in 7 reviews
  • "Always recommend Ardell eyelashes the band is so soft and there so comfortable to wear! " in 3 reviews
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Selena more...
This eyelash is such a disaster to my life ! God it was pretty cheap when I bought it from Burlington and it included a glue but the glue was extremely horrible and the lash is mad stiff and just wouldn’t stick well
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
These lashes are so pretty and natural,
I really like them. They're very easy to apply if someone is used to lashes. I have dark brown eyes and this gives them a pick me up. The packaging was the first thing I noticed. I would recommend these lashes for sure.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL

These eyelashes are ideal if you want to show a dramatic effect in your eyes that complement your makeup these eyelashes are ideal, but if you want to wear a simple makeup I do not recommend them
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
This product is really basic for a new and professional make up. It is really easy to apply as long as you have a good glue. It can last all day long. The price is higher than other products but you get what you pay for.
I will buy it again.
Jasmine H.
Poulsbo, WA
These were nice and dramatic for a cat eye look I was doing for my "cat" Halloween costume. I don't normally wear lashes this dramatic, so it was nice that Ardell has a cheaper line that I can spend less on for a one-off pair that I won't wear again.
Samantha B.
Herriman, UT
I love the Wardell selena lashes they are so full! When I wear false lashes I want to go all out and I feel like on my eyes they are perfect! This is a very good product for a more inexpensive false lashes and I would for sure recommend these to anyone who wants fast voluminous lashes.
Tiffany e.
New Brighton, PA
I LOVE all of their lashes they are so light and feel almost not there and they look incredible on and if you're careful with them you can definitely reuse them!
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
Review for: Zoey more...
Honestly I naturally have long and curl eyelashes but what I lack is the thickness and when I do my lashes and apply my mascara I apply some of these babies on and it makes my lashes look so full !! I love these eye lashes soooo much !! Thy're my favvvv !!
Lucero F.
Newark, DE
These are nice, but they're a little much for my personal taste. I love big lashes but I still like for them to appear almost natural. They move fine and using my DUO eyelash glue they stayed all day until I ripped them off at the end of the night. Which is what you want from a pair of lashes.
Kitty O.
These are definitely good lashes, both for every day use and for special events! They're so incredibly easy to apply, and the price point is so fantastic for the quality. I absolutely absolutely adore these lashes, I constantly add more to my collection.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I've never worn false lashes. Is this a good brand for first time users?