Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes uploaded by Niki S.

BY ARDELL

Adore Fashion Lashes combines fashion and fun with nine new, fresh, comfortable, and easy to apply styles. see more...

Lucero F.
These are nice, but they're a little much for my personal taste. I love big lashes but I still like for them to appear almost natural. They move fine and using my DUO eyelash glue they stayed all day until I ripped them off at the end of the night. Which is what you want from a pair of lashes.
Malary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kitty O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are definitely good lashes, both for every day use and for special events! They're so incredibly easy to apply, and the price point is so fantastic for the quality. I absolutely absolutely adore these lashes, I constantly add more to my collection.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really basic for a new and professional make up. It is really easy to apply as long as you have a good glue. It can last all day long. The price is higher than other products but you get what you pay for.
I will buy it again.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are ready to go the next level with your lashes get these! They are amazing. If you are a beginner to apply falsies I would suggest you get something simple first to try with.
Tiffany e.
New Brighton, PA
I LOVE all of their lashes they are so light and feel almost not there and they look incredible on and if you're careful with them you can definitely reuse them!
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such beautiful, full lashes. Very beautiful for events or special occations. I will repurchase and continue to recommend this brand.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
These eyelashes are alright ! They aren't the best ardell lashes but they are a little dramatic and a little simple at the same time
selena p.
I don't wear fake lashes everyday but when I do I look for nice full lashes and this is a great full fake lashes I get
Erica L.
Niagara Falls, NY
The Ardell Adore Fashion Lashes are really great for a sutitle look. The band is not to thick and looks very natural.
Ashley P.
Smyrna, TN
I've never worn false lashes. Is this a good brand for first time users?