Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive Ellie uploaded by Sherry S.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive are half lashes that enhance the density along the outer edge of the lash line for a prettier look. see more...

• Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take your make...1 Answers
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I use these lashes all the time. I have a hard time with lashes that go all the way to the inner corner. I can't make them look nearly as natural. I love these because I can add them at the ends and they blend right in with the length of my natural lashes. It looks seamless and natural. I would recommend to everyone to try. It's a super easy application and it's nice that it comes with adhesive right with it instead of having to purchase separately.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I am currently recovering from Chemotherapy, which made all of my eyelashes fall out. I like the Ardell false lashes because they come in more natural shapes and lengths, so I can feel feminine without looking "over-done". The adhesive comes with the lashes and stays all day without irritating my eyes. Also, these lashes are priced well and you can find them at Target, so you can really where them every day if you want.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
These are currently my favorite. While I love false eyelashes, sometimes a whole strip is just too much for me. So these accent lashes work wonders for getting a similar effect without the same hassle. The only downside is they are a little more pricey than I would like, but I still buy them for special occasions.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love accent lashes! These are really easy to apply, especially if you're lash impaired. These just make your overall look just seem...finished, without being too over the top.
I have bought these multiple times and usually last me a good 7-10 wears before they start to look a little rough.
Gretchen S.
Marietta, GA
These are my favorite lashes to use because they are easy to put on and I dont have to worry about measuring them to my eye shape. They also pack a punch and really open up my almond shaped eyes. They are available at your local Walgreens and do not cost that much.
Yizel M.
Titusville, FL
I have pretty good eyelashes and sometimes I don't want to use an entire strip. These are perfect for a little touch while still looking natural. They are reusable and not expensive at all.
Aileen H.
I like theses lashes because they aren't too big. They are just enough to give you that something special. If you wnat to have some lashes with a cute flair, then you should try this out.
Kathy G.
Woodside, NY
I wear these lashes when I want to add a little flare to an every day look. They aren't longer than my own lashes, but I'll wear the Ardel to add a layer of thickness.
Bella C.
Richmond, TX
These are my favorite lashes to add to any lash for an extra pop. Or simply by themselves when I want a simple natural look. Also they are the easiest to apply.
kayla g.
Odessa, TX
great for if you have already long lashes and want to lengthen the ends a bit more but looks bad when your lashes are short must wear mascara
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take your makeup off?