Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive Ellie uploaded by Sherry S.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive are half lashes that enhance the density along the outer edge of the lash line for a prettier look. see more...

• Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take y...1 Answers
Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive Ellie
  • "Ardell is a really solid lash brand, they're easy to use and hold up super well over a long day or night without starting to peel off. They also don't feel heavy or sharp, preventing irritation on sensitive eyes. " in 11 reviews
  • "I used these on my mom and they looked so great gave us just the right amount of glam. I would totally use this brand they stayed in place all night and everyone thought she got them done professionally. They were easy to apply and lasted til the next morning! " in 3 reviews
  • "are very good tabbed them and used in several ocacines and I like much, are miy comfortable" in 3 reviews
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I use these lashes all the time. I have a hard time with lashes that go all the way to the inner corner. I can't make them look nearly as natural. I love these because I can add them at the ends and they blend right in with the length of my natural lashes. It looks seamless and natural. I would recommend to everyone to try. It's a super easy application and it's nice that it comes with adhesive right with it instead of having to purchase separately.
Shannon B.
seaford
I used these for every dance performance I had! They look great if you have naturally long eye lashes, which I do. However when I've put them on others who do not have long lashes is looked bad. I recommend these for those with long lashes! Great price for a natural look.
Tina E.
Floral park, NY
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
I only use these lashes when I want my eye shape to be sexy with a smiley other then that I don't really reach for them. The lashes are very light weight and long lasting if you clean them well and store them well too.
Bella A.
S very weird size of lashes. Hard to put on, very cute when on though. Not too noticeable, or dramatic. More just a little edge to add to your makeup that is subtle but will bring out your lashes. I wouldn't buy this again
Jeanette A.
i wear glasses, so sometimes false lashes are hard to wear. i also have smaller eyes. these accent lashes are perfect!! easier to apply than full strip lashes and very natural looking if you get the correct length.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I am currently recovering from Chemotherapy, which made all of my eyelashes fall out. I like the Ardell false lashes because they come in more natural shapes and lengths, so I can feel feminine without looking "over-done". The adhesive comes with the lashes and stays all day without irritating my eyes. Also, these lashes are priced well and you can find them at Target, so you can really where them every day if you want.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love accent lashes! These are really easy to apply, especially if you're lash impaired. These just make your overall look just seem...finished, without being too over the top.
I have bought these multiple times and usually last me a good 7-10 wears before they start to look a little rough.
Gretchen S.
Marietta, GA
These are my favorite lashes to use because they are easy to put on and I dont have to worry about measuring them to my eye shape. They also pack a punch and really open up my almond shaped eyes. They are available at your local Walgreens and do not cost that much.
Stacy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Don't these look super easy to put on? Well not so much. I think you need a lot of experience with strip lashes to get them on correctly. If you want an easy lash to work with, that will get you tons of complements, start with Ardell Babies with the white/clear glue. You will be happy with the natural looking lash.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take your makeup off?