Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive Ellie uploaded by Sherry S.

BY ARDELL

Ardell Adore Accent Lashes with Adhesive are half lashes that enhance the density along the outer edge of the lash line for a prettier look. see more...

• Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take your make...1 Answers
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I use these lashes all the time. I have a hard time with lashes that go all the way to the inner corner. I can't make them look nearly as natural. I love these because I can add them at the ends and they blend right in with the length of my natural lashes. It looks seamless and natural. I would recommend to everyone to try. It's a super easy application and it's nice that it comes with adhesive right with it instead of having to purchase separately.
Stacy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Don't these look super easy to put on? Well not so much. I think you need a lot of experience with strip lashes to get them on correctly. If you want an easy lash to work with, that will get you tons of complements, start with Ardell Babies with the white/clear glue. You will be happy with the natural looking lash.
Shannon B.
seaford
I used these for every dance performance I had! They look great if you have naturally long eye lashes, which I do. However when I've put them on others who do not have long lashes is looked bad. I recommend these for those with long lashes! Great price for a natural look.
Bella A.
Woodridge, IL
S very weird size of lashes. Hard to put on, very cute when on though. Not too noticeable, or dramatic. More just a little edge to add to your makeup that is subtle but will bring out your lashes. I wouldn't buy this again
Tina E.
Floral park, NY
I used these on my mom and they looked so great gave us just the right amount of glam. I would totally use this brand they stayed in place all night and everyone thought she got them done professionally. They were easy to apply and lasted til the next morning!
Angelica R.
Natalia , TX
I only use these lashes when I want my eye shape to be sexy with a smiley other then that I don't really reach for them. The lashes are very light weight and long lasting if you clean them well and store them well too.
Jeanette A.
i wear glasses, so sometimes false lashes are hard to wear. i also have smaller eyes. these accent lashes are perfect!! easier to apply than full strip lashes and very natural looking if you get the correct length.
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
Very comfortable band and looks very natural with my lashes. This brand never seems to fail me. Looking forward to seeing what's to come with this brand in the future.
Cheryl S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I am currently recovering from Chemotherapy, which made all of my eyelashes fall out. I like the Ardell false lashes because they come in more natural shapes and lengths, so I can feel feminine without looking "over-done". The adhesive comes with the lashes and stays all day without irritating my eyes. Also, these lashes are priced well and you can find them at Target, so you can really where them every day if you want.
Dyan P.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love accent lashes! These are really easy to apply, especially if you're lash impaired. These just make your overall look just seem...finished, without being too over the top.
I have bought these multiple times and usually last me a good 7-10 wears before they start to look a little rough.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Do these stay on? Or do you take them off when you take your makeup off?