Ardell Accent Lightweight Lashes Black 308

by Ardell

Ardell® Lightweight Accent.
Easy to apply. Comfortable.
Contains 1 pair of eyelashes.
308 Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell Accent Lightweight Lashes Black 308!
Product Highlights
“...lashes give me that extra omph I want when going out! The packaging is easy to open and I love that I can reuse it to save my lashes! Definitely recommend! ” in reviews
“Just the perfect about of lashes to add for a simple, more flirty & girly look. These are not a good lash for added drama, if that's what you're going for. Their lash glue is not my absolute favorite, but I still use it. ” in reviews
These little accent lashes are so great for a simple look or or even a bare look. I've used these when I'm just wearing mascara for the day and it gives you a little extra something something. I've also used them to double on top of other lashes so it could add extra thickness to the outside of my eye. I really like these. I wish they were a little longer then they would get a 5 star rating.
Newton, MA
I am really shocked to see this product only has 1 star! I love Ardell lashes! They look like my real lashes and aren't heavy at all! The accent lashes give me that extra omph I want when going out! The packaging is easy to open and I love that I can reuse it to save my lashes! Definitely recommend!
San Pablo, CA
They're nice , I like the Wispies better. I buy a lot but not this specific style. They're a good price. They aren't pricey, they last long if you use a good glue and know how to clean them. Yeah I'll buy again.
Layton
New westminster, British columbia
I bought this from ulta and it came with glue and the applicator. This gives volume to my lashes. As I have naturally longer lashes so I always go with this. The best part is we can reuse it but we always have to clean it with water and alcohol after using it
I love these half lashes! They are super easy to apply and so comfortable throughout the day that I forget i have them on. Perfect for a simple natural day look or if you are new to wearing false lashes.
Chandler, AZ
I used these for my bottom lashes for a Halloween costume and I received so many compliments. They stayed on all night, they were easy to apply, and they looked great!
Los Angeles, CA
These Ardell lashes are great! It's perfect for inserting in the center to create a natural full look. It's not a full set which is great because you don't need to worry if the edges unstick. This is equal to the singles in my opinion and are so natural looking.
Orlando, FL
I use these frequently. They are great for an everyday use. They are subtle while still giving volume. They are shorter than a fake lash I would use for nighttime but are excellent for a daytime event where you want a little extra drama
Morrisville, PA
These are easy to apply and so lightweight you don't feel like you are wearing anything which is so important to me because my eyes water so easy with heavy lashes. When I put these on I forget they are there plus they looks so natural.

Looking for your answer?