Ardell Accent Lashes

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Accents will enhance your look not create a new one.  They are shorter than a typical strip lash and are to be used on the outer corners of the eyes for an Audrey Hepburn look.  The shorter length is perfect for a natural look and fool-proof application.  Accents can be worn for every occasion from formals to just a night out, they ll create natural looking lashes with a touch of glamour & sophistication. aiibeauty.com Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia see more...

• Yo he tratado por unos meses la opción de probar pestañas postiza...1 Answers
  • I cannot correctly put on a set of false eyelashes to save my lif...2 Answers
  • Are these lashes easy to put on? How long do they... Be the first to answer!
Ardell Accent Lashes
  • "They're reusable up to a few times and they look very natural on." in 1 review
  • "I wear glasses on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I don't like some false lashes." in 1 review
  • "They are affordable and reusable if you take care of them." in 1 review
  • "Honestly I can't say enough good things about these." in 1 review
  • "awesome easy to put on i have long lashes so these little strips are perfect for the ends of the eyes to give that little last detail " in 1 review
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
These are the best lashes, especially for beginners! I feel they are the easiest to apply and they look just as good as a full strip! These are my go to if i don’t have time but want to wear a lash because I’m not a lash expert
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
I bought these as a replacement for applying individual lash clusters, and I hope of saving some time. Unfortunately they still were too long on the ends to look natural. Sometimes a girl just wants to have thicker lashes without them necessarily looking like costume lashes. That being said they are just long enough of a sto accomplish this purpose, however I would like the lash hairs to be shorter.
Ashley H.
Plover, WI
Review for: Black more...
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE FALSE LASHES FOR EVERYDAY WEAR!!! They are reasonably priced, stay on all day, and the glue easy to remove! I work at a salon so I use these all the time to make myself look more presentable!
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
I have a hard time finding these to buy them, but everytime I do I buy as many as they have because they are just so easy to pop on if you're looking for a little bit of extra Flair on your lashes.
Rm B.
I love the ardell accent lashes.  They are about the only style I can apply and look natural on me.  It gives you just enough flare. I also like style318.  When I see them in the store I sometimes buy all they have on the peg😂😂😂
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
These lashes are my go too for something quick and to make my eyes get that butterfly affected. I love how easy they are to apply also. Super light weight. Band is dark but thin.
Melissa B.
These are some of my favorite falsies. They come prepared exactly the way I trim lashes when I buy them--just enough to accent the corners. I do like Ardell and the price point is great, but if you're being photographed from above, beware the famous shiny falsie look that they give off under flash (a trick all too many of us have learned the hard way). For everyday wear, or even a formal event, these are my absolute go to.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
These Accent lashes are a great fit for me. I have really small eyes and other lashes are often too long. I hate having to cut them down and trying to get them the same length. These are perfect. The only thing that would make them better is if they looked a little more natural, but for the price you can't complain too much.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I absolutely love these lashes, they have nice thin bands and they're cheap! These are perfect for people who like the false lash effect without wearing a full false lash, if you know what I mean. Accents are easy to apply and look natural and beautiful.
Erika L.
My favorite everyday makeup look is a cat eye with some false lashes. These Ardell Accent Lashes are the perfect way to add volume to lashes and make your eyes look beautiful and elongated. If you are trying to achieve that Angelina Jolie eye look, use this product! Makes the eyes look so long and sexy.
Katrina F.
Tacoma, WA
I cannot correctly put on a set of false eyelashes to save my life! Please let me know of any tips or tricks on proper application. Also, do you use mascara on these?? Thanks in advance.
Banah F.
Do these lashes look natural and last long?
Lou R.
Killeen, TX
Yo he tratado por unos meses la opción de probar pestañas postizas, pero o quedan muy largas o muy anchas. Son este par de pestañas adaptable a cualquier tamaño de ojos?
Blanca R.
Coachella, CA
Are these lashes easy to put on? How long do they last? Do they look natural? I've never used fake lashes and I'm looking for easy-to-use ones.