BY ARDELL #5 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Packs Lashes Wispies Black have you covered. see more...

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
These were the very first lashes I applied to my eyes and I will forever use them! Super easy to apply and does NOT irritate my eyes at all. They last me all night giving off a major dramatic feel and are under $20 for a pack of 5! Totally recommend ladies. Go grab them from Sally’s beauty supply, Walmart, Tisuns, or even target. Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Wispies Black ❤️
Yobana E.
I was never a lashes kind of girl. They scared me and I dreaded having anything to do with them but a friend told me about these and i’m never replacing them. One of the reasons is because they’re so damn inexpensive! I always tend to buy the Twin pack or at least the 5 piece because they’re always running out when I go buy them. They’re not too dramatic but no too natural either. I also love how the band on the lashes is thin making it easy to apply. They’re just perfect in my opinion.
Jessica M.
I love lashes and the finishing touch they give to an eyelook , i find myself always cleaning and reusing my huda beauty lashes , until i found these ! these ardell lashes are stunning ! they're not as dramatic as my huda lashes but not to natural , i love then thin band it makes them so much easier to apply ! over all great lashes , wide variety of lash sizes within the collection and they're basically for sale everywhere.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
dana k.
West Babylon
Perfect in every single way!!!! The best affordable lashes ever! I. found these 5 years ago and now they're the only lashes I wear. Their easy to apply and once they're on you can't feel them. So many people ask me if I have eyelash extensions when I wear them. They look great on everybody who wears them. This is an absolute must try if you haven't already! Only good things about them!
Megan P.
Ashland, KY
yassss, yasss, yasss, to these lashes!
Ardell lashes are A M A Z I N G especially for a beginner. like seriously i have ZERO experience and i was able to put on with NO struggle. These are super cheap too and can be reused multiple times.
It literally feels like you don't even have falsies on, it's perfect. They look super natural too. I refuse to buy another brand!
Richie F.
Spring Hill
These eyelashes are absolutely to die for when looking for simple yet long beautiful lashes! The packaging is very basic but for the price of averaging $15 for 5 is a good buy. The tool that the product comes with doesn’t do me good however when it comes to application it’s easy and the best part is that the band is clear so it’s very easy to pull off a natural look. I actually use these lashes on all my clients!! Love it!!
Catie B.
If you love long wispie lashes, this is definitely for you. These are by far my favorite lashes ever. They're not too fake looking, but they're also really pretty. The pack I bought was $10 which I thought was a bit pricey for drugstore lashes but you do get quite a few pair. I also try to reuse mine until I can't anymore. Really recommend these
bea.uty0165 g.
These lashes are to die for their perfect and when you put them on there so easy to put on and they’re so easy to take off no joke I love these so much and I definitely think if you’re looking for lashes you should get these because they’re so inexpensive and it they’re just the best feeling on your eyes
Ashlianne M.
Pendleton, OR
Hands down best eyelashes ever! I use these as a everyday look they really nice. I like the lashband it's flexible and easy to shape to any eye. I was recommend by a close friend and every since then these babies have been my GO to. But sometimes it's hard to purchase them here in my town because they get sold out quickly ... but I give this product 10/10
Amber R.
What is a great eyelash glue to use with these?
Alyssa H.
Okay- so I’m not a falsies girl... assuming I wanted to wear them again do I have to clean them and get the mascara off of them in between uses?
Katie F.
Moreton, Wirral
What can you use to boost eyelash growth and regrowth?
Sawsan S.
What is your favourite ? 1- 2 - 3 - 4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 ???
Jamye W.
How many uses could I get out of these?