BY ARDELL #24 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Packs Lashes Wispies Black have you covered. see more...

Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Wispies Black
  • "I've purchased these many times and have to say they're wonderful😍. Not too long and easy to ad hear. Will repurchase soon. " in 130 reviews
  • "The Ardell Wispies lashes in black are my favorite to use so this 5 pack is perfect to stock up with them. I use a full strip for a more dramatic look but most times, I cut these in half and apply the shorter halves to the outside halves of my eyelids/eyelashes for a more natural daytime look. Perfect!" in 79 reviews
  • "The ardell wispies are my favorite lash. I have tried so many but these are comfy and lightweight. " in 18 reviews
Brittney S.
I LOVE these lashes. I was recommended to them by a friend and now I will never use other brands. They are perfect for every day wear. They don’t look too fake or too bold. I wear them to work almost every day. They are very easy to apple and if you take care of them, you can rewear them multiple times. I would recommend these for beginners or for more expert lash wearers. I just recommended these to a friend for a wedding.
Karlee D.
Omaha, NE
These are my go to lashes. I was originally using Demi wispies but I prefer these because they are longer. These are literally the only lashes I wear now so I love that they are in the multipack. They are easy to put on and have such a lightweight feel! I get compliments all the time when I wear these because you can’t see the band of the lashes at all. Amazing product!
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
These are great lashes. I prefer demi styles, because I have large eyes, but these are good. They have a very natural look. Ardell makes my favorite affordable lashes. I love that the bands are very thin and almost invisible. I also like that they use real human hair, so you get a natural look, while still being cruelty free. Most of the other inexpensive lashes are plastic, and they look cheap and not cute. Ardell will always be my #1 when it comes to affordable lashes. The application tool in this kit is an added bonus. It makes them super easy to apply and get close to the lash line.
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
Hands down some of my FAVORITE lashes. I have tried several different brands of “Wispies”-type lashes, but these are some of the best. They are consistently amazing. I can get up to 3-4 weeks of usage out of a single pair of lashes—They are THAT durable. I get compliments everywhere I go whenever I am wearing these. One of the best parts is the price. They look like high-quality lashes, with a budget-friendly price.
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
yassss, yasss, yasss, to these lashes!
Ardell lashes are A M A Z I N G especially for a beginner. like seriously i have ZERO experience and i was able to put on with NO struggle. These are super cheap too and can be reused multiple times.
It literally feels like you don't even have falsies on, it's perfect. They look super natural too. I refuse to buy another brand!
Richie F.
Spring Hill
These eyelashes are absolutely to die for when looking for simple yet long beautiful lashes! The packaging is very basic but for the price of averaging $15 for 5 is a good buy. The tool that the product comes with doesn’t do me good however when it comes to application it’s easy and the best part is that the band is clear so it’s very easy to pull off a natural look. I actually use these lashes on all my clients!! Love it!!
Catie B.
If you love long wispie lashes, this is definitely for you. These are by far my favorite lashes ever. They're not too fake looking, but they're also really pretty. The pack I bought was $10 which I thought was a bit pricey for drugstore lashes but you do get quite a few pair. I also try to reuse mine until I can't anymore. Really recommend these
Angelina C.
I love these! I usually cut them up into four or five pieces and glue them on individually. They’re long and dramatic but not too much so that they look extremely fake. They’re also really affordable and light weight. The four pack lasts for awhile and if taken care of you can rewear each pair a lot of times.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I naturally I long lashes so when I wear fake lashes it’s usually for a special occasion just to make them stand out even more. These lashes hold up for multiple uses and look beautiful, and not too dramatic. They also blend well with my natural lashes.
VANESSA M.
I rarely use false lashes unless I’m doing a dramatic look and we I do I always reach for these. They are super affordable and extremely easy to apply. I also love the fact that they aren’t heavy and they don’t irritate or scratch your eye.

The wispy style is natural yet flirty and fun. I love the look they give.
Amber R.
What is a great eyelash glue to use with these?
Alyssa H.
Okay- so I’m not a falsies girl... assuming I wanted to wear them again do I have to clean them and get the mascara off of them in between uses?
Katie F.
Moreton, Wirral
What can you use to boost eyelash growth and regrowth?
Sawsan S.
What is your favourite ? 1- 2 - 3 - 4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 ???
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
How many uses could I get out of these?