Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Wispies Black

by Ardell

#2 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Packs Lashes Wispies Black have you covered.

The best best eyelashes! But what is the best eyelash glue?
So, the band on the lashes are really thin and somewhat clear. Would you recommend applying eyeliner over the band after applying them?
Are they really long ?
Start your review of Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Wispies Black!
Product Highlights
I've purchased these many times and have to say they're wonderful😍. Not too long and easy to ad hear. Will repurchase soon. in 130 reviews
...5 pack is perfect to stock up with them. I use a full strip for a more dramatic look but most times, I cut these in half and apply the shorter halves to the outside halves of my eyelids/eyelashes for a more natural daytime look. Perfect!in 79 reviews
The ardell wispies are my favorite lash. I have tried so many but these are comfy and lightweight. in 18 reviews
a month agoCass Lake, MN
These are the best inexpensive lashes to use if your on a budget! And theyre perfect for an everyday look not too dramatic but not not noticenable lol these ones i use when i do my basic makeup and they look beautiful! So if your looking for something that isnt expensive or too dramatic or an everyday look..these would be it!
a month agoAlum Bank
Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Wispies Black uploaded by Laken M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great first experience!!! Really made my eyes pop and five volume to my lashes!!! They were really pretty and pretty simple to put on! I do recommend these to anyone trying eyelashes for the first time! Definitely will buy again!
2 days agoHalstead
I love these lashes. When I first started playing around with them these lashes are what I used because I didn’t want to start out with big and full lashes so these were perfect. These lashes are so easy to apply, and I’d recommend for anyone especially if you’re just starting out with them!
3 days ago
The Wispies give a perfect amount of length and volume without being too extreme; perfect for a more every snatch-ural look! I recommend trimming the in corner a bit to fit your eye and concentrate the lash towards the outer corner. Works great with Duo-Lash glue.
a month agoedinburg
I’m not very good at putting on my own lashes but these are great price and great quality. They don’t look fake like a lot of brands and if you want you can reuse them. I don’t like to reuse lashes but a lot of people do. Would buy them again!
3 days ago
Favorite lashes hands down! They look so natural yet still take my makeup to the next level. I have small eyes and these don’t look to dramatic yet still give me the look I’m going for. Great for every day or special occasions😍
a month agoHenderson, NV
Best fake lashes ever. I love this brand and have yet to find anyone that matches in quality and price. I used to wear falsises all the time and stopped for quite a few years. Just recently I started wearing them again and got a 12 pack from Ardell and I love all of them. A good chunk of them I can wear to work, the rest I can wear for going out or cosplaying.
2 months agoOrchard Hill , GA
I love the wispies eyelashes. They look so natural and don’t look like your wearing them. I apply extra glue on them to make sure they stay on all day. They are not hard to take off or feel like they are pulling your natural eyelashes out when you take them off. I would definitely recommend these eyelashes.
3 months agoTomball, TX
You absolutely cannot go wrong with this lash brand. It’s affordable and they have so many different styles to choose from. The lash band is thin, and it’s super easy to put on. I love these lashes, but they aren’t as natural as their Demi wispies style. I would definitely recommend to others!
18 days agoArden, NC
I've worn lashes over a decade and these are my favorite daily lashes!! They're not heavy, they look very natural, easy to apply, and they have a thin band so they are easy to get used to once applied properly. The price point is what drew me to these originally. These were the first lashes I tried in high school and I ended up wearing them daily for years!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...