BY ARDELL #8 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies have you covered. see more...

• Best tips on reusing lashes?2 Answers
  • How much will this product cost ? Can I find this product online?.1 Answers
  • Ive been wanting too try these eyelashes , do anybody recommend the...1 Answers
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
These are definitely the most universally flattering lashes out there. They have the InvisiBand which means they virtually disappear into the lash line, and also means they're incredibly easy to pop on. The criss-cross lashes look so natural, and there are small gaps so that your own lashes can show through. You can even cut them in half and only use the outer half, if you want an even more natural look. Once the glue is dry, curl your natural lashes with the false lashes and apply a coat of mascara to blend them all together - and that's it! Once you've mastered false lashes, you'll want to wear them every day! (I do anyway!)
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
These are extremely natural on and light-weight! I forget they are on sometimes. False lashes make any look 10x better or even make it seem like you're wearing more with just lashes on. Pulling the glue on it off is a breeze but you may need to be careful not to pull the lashes left and right because you can move the actual lashes attached to the band. I reuse the box to keep the lashes shape lasting longer so when I apply the lashes it is easier.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
These were my first falsies that I ever tried. They are so natural looking, but give you that volumized, long look. They are very beginner friendly; anyone can use them. They don't feel heavy on the lids. The only thing I don't like is the band, since it has clear spaces so they are noticeable if you don't cover them up with some liner. Other than that, I love these.
Jaime s.
Jaime s.
These lashes are my go to everyday lash, so easy to work with and so comfortable once on! They're amazing quality for the price and I can get about 5 uses out of one pair. I would highly recommend these to anyone especially if you're just starting to try fake lashes these are very natural and easy use and not too expensive!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
If you're looking for a natural everyday lash this is the one for you. I love the 5 pack because you get a better deal plus if you loose a pair you always have a back up. Ive been using these for years & they look good with any look. I also love the thin band so you don't have to wear eye liner with them. Highly recommend!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
My favorite favorite lashes! The part that I love the most is that they are so easy to put on. They are very comfortable and can last up to a long time without making your eyes feel uncomfortable. They are not very dramatic but they can be builded up with mascara for a noticeable natural look. I would definitely recommend!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Grayslake , IL
I LOVE THESE! They're comfortable to wear & they look natural while still adding some length & volume. Sometimes the bands can be too thick in false lashes it this one is tiny & easily hidden. I like using the black house of lashes adhesive. I've spent $$$ on mink lashes & these are still my all time favorites!!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Youngstown, OH
My ultimate favorite fake lashes. They look so natural and they're perfect for someone just starting to wear lashes. My eye color is green and don't think it matters. Anyone can wear and I recommend for all my clients to pick these up for any occasion! Wedding, dance, photography.. you name it. Perfect
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
My all time favorite eyelashes! And I say this even after having tried house of lashes and mink false eyelashes. These are perfect without being over the top. I have small, rounded, slightly hooded eyes and yet these aren't too much. They're just perfect. Plus you can save money by getting a multipack
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Fav fav fav fav favvvvvvvv falsies ever! I cannot live without the arde Demi wisp pies. I first of them through Jaclyn Hill, and I understand her love for them now. They look hella dramatic but natural at the same time. They aren't to over the top but give you that extra volume you want.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Are these easy to put on? And where can I buy them?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I've heard so many different reviews on these lashes. Is the band heavy? And do they last long? How many times can you wear before you have to throw them out?
Payton K.
Payton K.
Tacoma
These are my favorite lashes but I can never use each pair more than twice. What are some ways to keep my lashes clean and in shape so that I can get more use out of them? Any tips are much appreciated 😊
jessica S.
jessica S.
Toronto, On
Best tips on reusing lashes?
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Bronx, NY
How much will this product cost ? Can I find this product online?.