BY ARDELL #57 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies have you covered. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love this brand and style of lashes. I use them on a almost regular basis for performances or even for a natural look with less mascara. Easy to apply. " in 168 reviews
  • "Fav fav fav fav favvvvvvvv falsies ever! I cannot live without the arde Demi wisp pies. I first of them through Jaclyn Hill, and I understand her love for them now. They look hella dramatic but natural at the same time. They aren't to over the top but give you that extra volume you want. " in 109 reviews
  • "I LOVE THESE! They're comfortable to wear & they look natural while still adding some length & volume. Sometimes the bands can be too thick in false lashes it this one is tiny & easily hidden. I like using the black house of lashes adhesive. I've spent $$$ on mink lashes & these are still my all time favorites!!" in 49 reviews
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
These are my favorite falsies when I want to look a little more glam! I'm that girl who wears false lashes most days. I lost more than half of my lashes after treatments I had to undergo due to cancer and they never grew back normally. The Demi wispies were the very first false lashes I ever tried and still one of my absolute favorites! However, I usually go with the more natural looking lashes for daily wear. The demi wispies are perfect for weekends out, a special date, event, etc. They're affordable and so lightweight and comfortable to wear! I usually stock up on the multi-packs when I find them on sale at Ulta or my local drugstore! Highly recommend!!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I know everyone RAVES about these lashes, so I thought I would give them a try. I just....don't like them. They just look too crazy on my eyes and make it look like I'm doing way too much. I like more of a natural look, not one that screams "hey guess what these aren't my lashes!!!" However, knowing me, I'll probably keep trying different Ardell ones to see if I can find one that better fits my style.
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
These are my go-to lashes when I wear falsies. They’re so natural, I could wear them everyday if I wanted. I’ve got my false lash routine down: always choose black glue over white, dip the lash strip into the glue and use tweezers to set them in place on your eyelids. Apply eyeliner before you put on your falsies and then apply another layer of liner after the glue is dry. (My new thing is foregoing eyeliner altogether and only doing falsies and a bit of eyeshadow.)
Alyssa H.
I love love love these lashes! I've been on a major false lash kick the past 9 months or so & tried many different brands. These are in my top 3 hands-down. They are easy to apply (with a skilled hand) and look amazing on. They are long and noticeable, but not so much that I don't get asked every other day if they are real. I know you can reuse them, but I generally will only wear once. The good new is that, as far as false lashes go, they are very inexpensive. The only complaint I have is they sometimes will have way too much adhesive on the package. I just peel/pluck it off and then they are perfect!
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
Ardell lashes are easy to use and give me that extra fun flare! They get me ready for any occasion and I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear them. They compliment my hazel eyes and I'll definitely be picking up for my next big event soon!
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
These eyelashes I love, because they look super natural do not look so false and it is super easy to place, I highly recommend this product, and the price is super cool, and you can get it in many pharmacies and at a good price
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
These are hands down the most beautiful natural looking lashes I have ever worn in my life! I think this design actually matches a lot of eye shapes and it looks flattering on almost everybody! It compliments my almond eyes whether I do a natural or a glam look. This bundle is so worth it!! Forever my favorite!
Ashley E.
The Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies are a staple in my bridal kit. I great lash for a great price-point so my brides don’t have to worry about additional costs. I also use them on myself! Having long lashes, these accentuate my length and add a sexy flare for a cat eye type look which really makes my eyes pop. Great to complete a look, or wear with subtle make-up for a “natural” but better look😊
Maliha R.
brownstown michigan
These were my first falsies ever and thus started my obsession with lashes!  They're so comfortable on and very affordable which i loved.  If you want a natural everyday look or want a dramatic glamorous look i would recommend these if you are on a budget.

p.s. Make sure you cut them to the size of your eye lash before applying!
Roberta D.
READING, PA
I love all of the Ardell lashes! They are amazing. They don't feel heavy when applied sometimes I forget I am wearing them. i don't think I would ever really invest in a pair of false lashes. So these are a great price and I also reuse mine! I apply mascara on after just to help them blend in.
Nadine S.
Whitby, ON
How many uses do you get out of pair of these lashes? (On average)
Navrose B.
Fresno, CA
are these lashes comfortable?
Jennifer C.
Are these easy to put on? And where can I buy them?
Ashley M.
I've heard so many different reviews on these lashes. Is the band heavy? And do they last long? How many times can you wear before you have to throw them out?
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Do they look natural or do they have a way too dramatic look?