BY ARDELL #6 in False Lashes

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies have you covered. see more...

Hilary W.
Havana, IL
These are my favorite falsies when I want to look a little more glam! I'm that girl who wears false lashes most days. I lost more than half of my lashes after treatments I had to undergo due to cancer and they never grew back normally. The Demi wispies were the very first false lashes I ever tried and still one of my absolute favorites! However, I usually go with the more natural looking lashes for daily wear. The demi wispies are perfect for weekends out, a special date, event, etc. They're affordable and so lightweight and comfortable to wear! I usually stock up on the multi-packs when I find them on sale at Ulta or my local drugstore! Highly recommend!!
Maliha R.
brownstown michigan
These were my first falsies ever and thus started my obsession with lashes!  They're so comfortable on and very affordable which i loved.  If you want a natural everyday look or want a dramatic glamorous look i would recommend these if you are on a budget.

p.s. Make sure you cut them to the size of your eye lash before applying!
Tessa W.
CAN I JUST SAY THESE ARE THE BEST DRUGSTORE LASHES OF ALL TIME! i have been looking for easy to apply lashes. high end and drugstore, all the ones i have tried are ways to wobbly and don’t apply nicely! THESE ARE AWESOME THOUGH! they are so easy to apply and stay in place all day! they look natural and amazing! 10/10 recommend to everyone
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
🖤🖤
Nutley
These lashes are very good very inexpensive worth buying. For these being rated a 4 out of 5 and getting 5 pack lashes these are well worth the money they cost my eyes color is like a dark brown and I absolutely love the way they look on me I recommend this to all my
gals that want awesome lashes
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I know everyone RAVES about these lashes, so I thought I would give them a try. I just....don't like them. They just look too crazy on my eyes and make it look like I'm doing way too much. I like more of a natural look, not one that screams "hey guess what these aren't my lashes!!!" However, knowing me, I'll probably keep trying different Ardell ones to see if I can find one that better fits my style.
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
These are my go-to lashes when I wear falsies. They’re so natural, I could wear them everyday if I wanted. I’ve got my false lash routine down: always choose black glue over white, dip the lash strip into the glue and use tweezers to set them in place on your eyelids. Apply eyeliner before you put on your falsies and then apply another layer of liner after the glue is dry. (My new thing is foregoing eyeliner altogether and only doing falsies and a bit of eyeshadow.)
Alyssa H.
I love love love these lashes! I've been on a major false lash kick the past 9 months or so & tried many different brands. These are in my top 3 hands-down. They are easy to apply (with a skilled hand) and look amazing on. They are long and noticeable, but not so much that I don't get asked every other day if they are real. I know you can reuse them, but I generally will only wear once. The good new is that, as far as false lashes go, they are very inexpensive. The only complaint I have is they sometimes will have way too much adhesive on the package. I just peel/pluck it off and then they are perfect!
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
Ardell lashes are easy to use and give me that extra fun flare! They get me ready for any occasion and I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear them. They compliment my hazel eyes and I'll definitely be picking up for my next big event soon!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
These are a really great set of lashes for everyday use. The price is really great especially when you buy them in these bulk packs. They're really fluttery and they look natural but they still give a more dramatic effect by adding length and volume. They aren't heavy, and are very comfortable to wear. The band is really thin which adds to the comfort and natural look. The applicator is nice for someone who's first learning to apply fake lashes.
Nadine S.
Ajax
How many uses do you get out of pair of these lashes? (On average)
Navrose B.
Fresno, CA
are these lashes comfortable?
Jennifer C.
Are these easy to put on? And where can I buy them?
Ashley M.
I've heard so many different reviews on these lashes. Is the band heavy? And do they last long? How many times can you wear before you have to throw them out?
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Do they look natural or do they have a way too dramatic look?