Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#15 in False Lashes
Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Demi Wispies have you covered.
Photos (7)
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK

These are definitely the most universally flattering lashes out there. They have the InvisiBand which means they virtually disappear into the lash line, and also means they're incredibly easy to pop on. The criss-cross lashes look so natural, and there are small gaps so that your own lashes can show through. You can even cut them in half and only use the outer half, if you want an even more natural look. Once the glue is dry, curl your natural lashes with the false lashes and apply a coat of mascara to blend them all together - and that's it! Once you've mastered false lashes, you'll want to wear them every day! (I do anyway!)
Misela T.
Misela T.

My absolute favorite lashes and I especially love buying this pack because they last longer. I personally get a little over 10 uses with these lashes I'm not too careful with them so that definitely says a lot. They are definitely really well made and this style is my favorite because it gives your look and extra pop but it doesn't look like you were trying to hard. They are super comfortable I love the band on these because it's think not thick and once they are on you can't feels them.
sarahi p.
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ

I love these lashes! I feel that this brand is one of the best drugstore brands for lashes. Usually a pair or these lashes will last me up to 4-5 uses (depending on how well I clean them in between). Also these lashes aren't too dramatic, they are a pair you can wear for everyday. The band isn't thick which I love because I find it a little more challenging to apply lashes that have thick bands. And they blend in really nicely with my natural lashes.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA

These are extremely natural on and light-weight! I forget they are on sometimes. False lashes make any look 10x better or even make it seem like you're wearing more with just lashes on. Pulling the glue on it off is a breeze but you may need to be careful not to pull the lashes left and right because you can move the actual lashes attached to the band. I reuse the box to keep the lashes shape lasting longer so when I apply the lashes it is easier.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

One of my favorite packs of eyelashes to buy! I love the little applicator that it comes with. It's super easy to use, and much safer than using tweezers. And I love this style of eyelash so much. If you are a beginner or you aren't sure which style of lash would look good on you, go for these! Super natural looking but yet, such a good way to spice up any makeup look. Highly recommend trying.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.

These were my first falsies that I ever tried. They are so natural looking, but give you that volumized, long look. They are very beginner friendly; anyone can use them. They don't feel heavy on the lids. The only thing I don't like is the band, since it has clear spaces so they are noticeable if you don't cover them up with some liner. Other than that, I love these.
Jennai C.
Jennai C.
Augusta, GA

I absolutely love these lashes! I would go back and buy these in a heartbeat. I was told that Kiss lashes were really good as well so I tried it out. First time I used the Kiss Lashes, I already wanted to go back to Ardell. Definitely recommend for you to use especially the Demi Whispies! They're much more natural and not too crazy!
Jaime s.
Jaime s.

These lashes are my go to everyday lash, so easy to work with and so comfortable once on! They're amazing quality for the price and I can get about 5 uses out of one pair. I would highly recommend these to anyone especially if you're just starting to try fake lashes these are very natural and easy use and not too expensive!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina

My favorite favorite lashes! The part that I love the most is that they are so easy to put on. They are very comfortable and can last up to a long time without making your eyes feel uncomfortable. They are not very dramatic but they can be builded up with mascara for a noticeable natural look. I would definitely recommend!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX

If you're looking for a natural everyday lash this is the one for you. I love the 5 pack because you get a better deal plus if you loose a pair you always have a back up. Ive been using these for years & they look good with any look. I also love the thin band so you don't have to wear eye liner with them. Highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I've heard so many different reviews on these lashes. Is the band heavy? And do they last long? How many times can you wear before you have to throw them out?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Are these easy to put on? And where can I buy them?
Payton K.
Payton K.
Tacoma

These are my favorite lashes but I can never use each pair more than twice. What are some ways to keep my lashes clean and in shape so that I can get more use out of them? Any tips are much appreciated 😊
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Novato, CA

What is the best way to clean and care for these lashes to get multiple uses, and which lash glue do you recommend to go with them?
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Syracuse, UT

How easy are these to apply?😊