Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black uploaded by Christina R.Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black uploaded by Tatiana C.

BY ARDELL

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black have you covered. see more...

Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black
  • "Great brand! Affordable, usually on sale. Great quality, reusable, & easy to use. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use these lashes both on myself and my friends! I often do makeup for special occasions for my friends, and these lashes are always a hit! No matter what size eyes someone has, these lashes will almost always fit. I have large eyes, and the strip crosses about 3/4 of my lid. On friends who have smaller eyes, the strip will cross their entire lid. I've never had to cut these shorter for anyone. They are not over-the-top dramatic lashes. They are the perfect size to finish any look!" in 6 reviews
Dani P.
Albany, NY
This is literally the best value ever, especially if you are a makeup artist or wear lashes everyday. These look so natural and flattering on everyone. I love the thin lash band, and how they conform to any eye shape. Demi wispies are perfect for brides who want a natural yet enhanced look on their big day. Every client I have used them on has loved the way they looked. Get them! lol
Whitney B.
London, KY
Ardell lashes are hands down my favorite drugstore lash. My favorite lash of their's is the full sized Wispie (not the demi-wispie), although I cannot hardly find them any more! I am able to use Ardell lashes through multiple uses.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
I buy these often, whenever I run out. I really buy them from anywhere, drug store, Ulta... it has such a great price, and they're very natural looking. I do wish they carried different lashes in the big packs like this too. But I use them often, and use them whenever I do other peoples makeup.
Anna M.
Mount Olive, AL
Love the five pack of lashes! The price is great and if you take care of the lashes you can use each set multiple times. The packaging makes it easy to use and understand how to apply the lashes. I honestly cannot think of anything they could do to improve. I have been using these for years and will continue to do so.
Kristin U.
Torrance, CA
lashes are an essential to my makeup collection and ardell has the best and long lasting lashes available. when i go online to restock my lash collection i buy at least five pairs of each type of eyelash cause you can never have too many false eyelashes
Wendy T.
You can never go wrong with Ardell lashes!! The straps are thin and clear which I love . I always buy the 5 packs !! They stay on all day and last forever ! Even though it is one time use lol . Love this brand !
Jasmildred P.
Rockingham , VA
Honestly when I first bought them, I was not sure if I should buy them or not but so far it was worth it because the quality of the lash is awesome, I would reccomend it and it's not too pricey.
Jessmarie C.
Great lashes! Stay on well and blend very nicely with real lashes. Looks natural and feminine at the same time. Doesn't show too well on camera when wearing but is still beautiful in person.
Amarfy R.
Ardell Lashes !!! this is the best , i can use 3 times the same , besides is so easy for appling it. has a natural aspect too . the Ardell glue lashes is really good too. love it forever
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA
Ardell multi packs are a staple in my makeup kit! Especially the Demi wispies they look very natural but also very glam they take a simple makeup look and give it a very pretty touch up!! I love ardell lashes