Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black

by Ardell

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black have you covered.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black!
Product Highlights
“Great brand! Affordable, usually on sale. Great quality, reusable, & easy to use. ” in reviews
“...I've never had to cut these shorter for anyone. They are not over-the-top dramatic lashes. They are the perfect size to finish any look!” in reviews
Okeechobee, FL
Ardell lashes are hands down my favorite drugstore lash. My favorite lash of their's is the full sized Wispie (not the demi-wispie), although I cannot hardly find them any more! I am able to use Ardell lashes through multiple uses.
JBER, AK
I buy these often, whenever I run out. I really buy them from anywhere, drug store, Ulta... it has such a great price, and they're very natural looking. I do wish they carried different lashes in the big packs like this too. But I use them often, and use them whenever I do other peoples makeup.
Love the five pack of lashes! The price is great and if you take care of the lashes you can use each set multiple times. The packaging makes it easy to use and understand how to apply the lashes. I honestly cannot think of anything they could do to improve. I have been using these for years and will continue to do so.
Torrance, CA
lashes are an essential to my makeup collection and ardell has the best and long lasting lashes available. when i go online to restock my lash collection i buy at least five pairs of each type of eyelash cause you can never have too many false eyelashes
You can never go wrong with Ardell lashes!! The straps are thin and clear which I love . I always buy the 5 packs !! They stay on all day and last forever ! Even though it is one time use lol . Love this brand !
Bloomfield, NJ
Honestly when I first bought them, I was not sure if I should buy them or not but so far it was worth it because the quality of the lash is awesome, I would reccomend it and it's not too pricey.
Great lashes! Stay on well and blend very nicely with real lashes. Looks natural and feminine at the same time. Doesn't show too well on camera when wearing but is still beautiful in person.
Ardell Lashes !!! this is the best , i can use 3 times the same , besides is so easy for appling it. has a natural aspect too . the Ardell glue lashes is really good too. love it forever
Jesup, GA
Ardell multi packs are a staple in my makeup kit! Especially the Demi wispies they look very natural but also very glam they take a simple makeup look and give it a very pretty touch up!! I love ardell lashes
Great lashes for the price! While not the most natural looking, they serve their purpose. Get your own glue, though. (If you're reading about lashes, you probably know this already.)

Looking for your answer?