Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black uploaded by Christina R.Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black uploaded by Tatiana C.

BY ARDELL

Whether you want to enhance your natural look or bring out your inner diva, Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black have you covered. see more...

Ardell 5 Pack Lashes Babies Black
  • "Great brand! Affordable, usually on sale. Great quality, reusable, & easy to use. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use these lashes both on myself and my friends! I often do makeup for special occasions for my friends, and these lashes are always a hit! No matter what size eyes someone has, these lashes will almost always fit. I have large eyes, and the strip crosses about 3/4 of my lid. On friends who have smaller eyes, the strip will cross their entire lid. I've never had to cut these shorter for anyone. They are not over-the-top dramatic lashes. They are the perfect size to finish any look!" in 6 reviews
Sarah L.
Helena, MT
These are very natural looks lashes! I liked that you get 5 for a fairly cheep price! I used the lashes 2 or 3 times each but the band is very flimsy so they were hard to reuse. I would recommend this for someone trying lashes for the first time!
Whitney B.
London, KY
Ardell lashes are hands down my favorite drugstore lash. My favorite lash of their's is the full sized Wispie (not the demi-wispie), although I cannot hardly find them any more! I am able to use Ardell lashes through multiple uses.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
I buy these often, whenever I run out. I really buy them from anywhere, drug store, Ulta... it has such a great price, and they're very natural looking. I do wish they carried different lashes in the big packs like this too. But I use them often, and use them whenever I do other peoples makeup.
Anna M.
Mount Olive, AL
Love the five pack of lashes! The price is great and if you take care of the lashes you can use each set multiple times. The packaging makes it easy to use and understand how to apply the lashes. I honestly cannot think of anything they could do to improve. I have been using these for years and will continue to do so.
Kristin U.
Torrance, CA
lashes are an essential to my makeup collection and ardell has the best and long lasting lashes available. when i go online to restock my lash collection i buy at least five pairs of each type of eyelash cause you can never have too many false eyelashes
Wendy T.
You can never go wrong with Ardell lashes!! The straps are thin and clear which I love . I always buy the 5 packs !! They stay on all day and last forever ! Even though it is one time use lol . Love this brand !
Jasmildred P.
Rockingham , VA
Honestly when I first bought them, I was not sure if I should buy them or not but so far it was worth it because the quality of the lash is awesome, I would reccomend it and it's not too pricey.
Jessmarie C.
Great lashes! Stay on well and blend very nicely with real lashes. Looks natural and feminine at the same time. Doesn't show too well on camera when wearing but is still beautiful in person.
Rosi P.
Melrose Park , IL
I dont really like super dramatic lashes on myself and when i found these i fell in love! These are my go to lashes since forever! They give me that extra length without looking to dramatic.
Amarfy R.
Ardell Lashes !!! this is the best , i can use 3 times the same , besides is so easy for appling it. has a natural aspect too . the Ardell glue lashes is really good too. love it forever