BY ARDELL

Ardell's new edgy lash is a unique combination of natural strip lashes with accent edges. Each style is designed with a tapered inside with an accentuated edgy glare, to create that glam rock star look. Lightweight. Easy to apply. see more...

Zaneta R.
Sacramento
I didn't like the style or the quality of these lashes. I still use ardell lashes and the ones I use now are amazing. They remind me of Vegas Nay lashes. But these ones I'm reviewing I wouldn't use again.
Courtney G.
London, GA
I find these lashes to work good last long with due adhesive and look okay. If I could change something about them I would want them to be more full as the lashes I feel are too spaced out or there's just not enough on the band. But all around their pretty awesome and inexpensive !
Astrid D.
Love how natural looks my lashes and i don’t feel like i have lashes on. This is my first time using 406 but i had used Ardell lashes. I bought it at my beauty salon when i went and i would definitely buy it again!

Amazon