Ardell 406 Edgy Lashes, Black

by Ardell

Ardell's new edgy lash is a unique combination of natural strip lashes with accent edges. Each style is designed with a tapered inside with an accentuated edgy glare, to create that glam rock star look. Lightweight. Easy to apply.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ardell 406 Edgy Lashes, Black!
Sacramento
Review for: Ardell 406 Edgy Lashes, Black
I didn't like the style or the quality of these lashes. I still use ardell lashes and the ones I use now are amazing. They remind me of Vegas Nay lashes. But these ones I'm reviewing I wouldn't use again.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Ardell Edgy Lash False Eyelashes - #406 Black (Pack of 4)
I love ardell lashes they are very inexpensive but these ones are a lil too on the natural side for me they don't really personally make a difference in my eyes
Review for: Ardell Edgy Lash False Eyelashes - #406 Black (Pack of 6)
Any kind of ardell lashes are my favorite kind of lashes, so beautiful and natural looking. I always get compliments whenever I put them on! Great product
London, GA
Review for: Ardell 406 Edgy Lashes, Black
I find these lashes to work good last long with due adhesive and look okay. If I could change something about them I would want them to be more full as the lashes I feel are too spaced out or there's just not enough on the band. But all around their pretty awesome and inexpensive !
Plasmarl, Swansea
Review for: Ardell Edgy Lash False Eyelashes - #406 Black (Pack of 4)
I absolutely love these lashes, they aren't too expensive and the quality is great for the price, they look very natural and also feel very natural, I would recommend these to anyone who loves lashes because I couldn't live without them what so ever!
Review for: Ardell 406 Edgy Lashes, Black
Love how natural looks my lashes and i don’t feel like i have lashes on. This is my first time using 406 but i had used Ardell lashes. I bought it at my beauty salon when i went and i would definitely buy it again!

Looking for your answer?