BY ARDELL

Ardell's new edgy lash is a unique combination of natural strip lashes with accent edges. Each style is designed with a tapered inside, with an accentuated edgy glare, to create that glam rock star look. Lightweight. Easy to apply. see more...

• I've never tried false lashes but I want to try something...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This lashes look so natural and are easy to apply and clean. The price is right which makes it economical to buy in bulk; wonderful value. There are so many styles to choose from that this is my go to brand for lashes." in 18 reviews
  • "I love eyelash extensions especially if I'm going on a night out on the town. Ardent brand is great! They are easily applable and come out of the package so easily. I can wear a single pair for over 10 times until they start to notice being worn. They look fabulous and give me the dramatic lashes that I want and it's not overpowering!" in 8 reviews
Olivia J.
These are my favorite brand of lashes. They’re affordable but amazing quality and there’s so many styles to pick from. I love that the band is thin and not thick. The lash itself is good quality! I would recommend these to every lash lover out there!
Katrina L.
Kingsville, TX
These are my favorite lashes yet!! The band is thick, The lashes are thick, easy to clean after use, i am a repeat user on this item, i recommend these lashes to anyone and everyone, and i need to but lots more!!
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
I wear these lashes every single day! They work perfect for a natural look that still pops. The packaging is nice and the price is cheap. I usually can Re-wear these a few times! I will continue to buy.
Janaee L.
I like to use these lashes whenever i do something with my eyeshadow because it just goes well together because of the the pigmentation and it’s a really nice price as well
Marianna R.
Havertown, PA
I used these in a makeup course where I replicated a Twiggy look on my model. While they are not my favorite style (I'm more into the whispies for regular use), they are the same great quality as every other Ardell lash I have used. They were easy to trim and shape to fit my model's eyes, wer easy to glue down and blend with her lashes. Overall they are a great quality lash, I just don't happen to like this particular style.
Kimberly C.
If you are a beginner for putting in lashes this is for you. The packaging explains everything. It's equally great to any other. My eye color is dark brown it works great. I buy it every time I run out.
Victoria A.
Stroudsburg, PA
I ABSOUTLEY LOVE Ardell Lashes!!!!!! They have a wide variety of lashes for both night out and every day looks. I usually purchase mines at sally's but they sell them at almost every drug store. Cheap, Affordable and very easy to apply. Yes I will continue to purchase Ardell !!!!! :)
Jessica M.
I was amazing at how easy these were to apply, and how well they stayed on. I've tried false lashes a few times before but I always ended up with a sticky mess all over my face and fingers, and then a few hours into the night the corners would start to peal. These were really flexible, making them easy to apply and to keep in place.
Crystal S.
Los Alamos, CA
Kathleen I.
Orlando, FL
I love the 402 lashes, For a new user of false eyelashea, I find the price and value perfect. I also like you get plenty of use out of a pair. This is my first time using them and I love them and have ordered several more pairs. I will be trying several different types.
I've never tried false lashes but I want to try something new for Fall. I do a lot of smokey, heavy eye makeup and was hoping someone could shed some light onto these lashes for me. I want something dramatic, edgy and bold. I also want to know if anyone has ever tried putting these over their lashes after one layer of mascara? It's very much appreciated