Ardell 332 Lashlites

Ardell's new lashlites are available in six lightweight and comfortable lash styles that are perfect for a slight enhancement. Lashes so subtle they're the ideal addition to everyday makeup. Lightweight and invisible bands. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Ardell Lashlites 332 more...
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Brittney J.
You can't beat these lashes for the price. Who wants to spend twenty dollars on lashes you can only use a dozen times? Not me. These work great and look just as good as the expensive kind. They may not be mink but at least they are animal free!
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Best inexpensive lashes ever! I wear them daily and need a ton of them so I only buy ARDELL. They are super long, easy to apply and last all day, even for 24 hours. I started using them 15 years ago for my ballet recitals and won't buy anything else!
Jessica L.
Rahway , NJ
I am probably in the minority here when I rate the ardell brand only one star. I've tried the double ups, the natural, and I am just not a fan of this brand. I don't find them comfortable for my eyes even though the band is light, and for some reason these always pop out of the corners of my eyes. I don't have this problem with other brands of lashes, and I use duo waterproof lash glue!! Two thumbs way down.
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
These are a great false lash option if you want something a little more dramatic than mascara but don't want to look like you have caterpillars camping out on your face. They don't distract from an eyeshadow and will last a few uses if you carefully clean them between applications. Great value for the price!
Ariana P.
Bronx, NY
False lashes ALWAYS get me in the mood for Halloween! You can go crazy with them! And These lashes are my favorite because they come in so many lengths they can compliment so many different Halloween makeup looks by also glam nights out! I use Duo lash glue and they stay all night long!
Joelyn M.
New Bedford, MA
These are my go to lashes when I need a boost for a certain occasion or event. They are not IN YOUR FACE long which I love. They make your lashes long and thick while still looking natural! They are reasonable in price as well. I have bought at a variety of places including Target, Walmart and CVS.
Savannah W.
Love these lashes. Most of the time I buy high end lashes from HUDA Beauty, but my wallet wasn't feeling it, so I bought these instead. They are lovely! Super easy to work with. And they look so beautiful and natural. I highly recommend the wispies.
Ciera B.
Great deal and great lashes. They have every look from natural to dramatic: they are easy to apply and not irritating to the eye. The glue works well and you will fine that they stay on very well. I woke I recommend this
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
These eyelashes are good and economical I use them more than 3 times and they are perfect you just have to try to take care of them so that you can use them more than once
Liz M.