BY ARDELL

Ardell 2-pr. Fashion eyelashes - black (106) see more...

• Are these full eyelashes do they look real or super fake ...3 Answers
  • I've been searching for some good fake eyelashes but I ha...6 Answers
  • I've. Even wanting to try eyelashes for this special nigh...3 Answers
Ardell 2-pr. Fashion Eyelashes - Black (106)
  • "I absolutely love Ardell's lashes! They're an inexpensive way to take a basic look and go from wham to bam! I like to cut mine down to the appropriate length so they blend better with my natural lashes and then, once the glue has dried, comb some mascara through both my lashes and the falsies to perfect it! They're so natural and easy to apply! Love them!" in 16 reviews
  • "These lashes are the perfect way to glam up your look without breaking your budget. I use them everyday with the glue that comes with it and they last and look pretty all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "I seriously think you can get a great natural look or go wild, and these ones are just great." in 2 reviews
  • "I personally don't know how to properly apply false eyelashes but this had to be the easiest to apply yet." in 1 review
  • "great price for a great natural look!" in 1 review
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
Ardell are my favorite drug store lashes. My eyes are brown and these lashes just give them an extra pop. You can get them at Any drugstore and reuse them two to three times. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Emily O.
Salisbury, NC
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
#AMAZING for the price and you can get more then one use ! Easy to put on and super easy to clean. I've tried so many eyelashes and these are the one to go too. They look natural and aren't heavy at all. I've noticed that cvs and Walgreens give you more options to choose from this brand.
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA
I absolutely love these lashes. As a person who wears fake eyelashes almost daily, you can get a few good uses out of these which is really nice. You just have to be sure to clean them after each use. They also are thin enough that they look more natural than a lot of other brands. I would highly recommend.
Evelin G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love these babies! I don't generally wear fake eyelashes because I prefer to just wear liquid eyeliner and a bit of mascara but sometimes if I'm in a rush or just want something a little different I go for these. They look so natural and the band is so tiny that its really hard for people to actually tell that they're not naturally that long and thick! I love these and for about $6 at my local pharmacy these are definitely a fav!
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I have tried lots of different brands of false eyelashes and I always come back to these! They look amazing on and I can use the same pair all week long. I don't think you can beat the Quality for the price!
Mandy H.
I LOVE Ariel's eyelashes. They seem to hold together the best, so you can use them for multiple occasions. I always tend to gravitate towards the fashion lashes or the demiwispies because I usually wear them when I'm going out and I always like to add a little drama to my makeup on nights out.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got these as a gift, and I wear falsies often so I know what to do with them and how to take care of them. These looked alright on my Asian eyes (I have double eyelids) and application was okay. These have a soft flimsy band, so when I took them off it was ruined and it literally squished together like a deformed caterpillar and I had to throw them out after one use. In my opinion, it didn't look good enough for me to ever want to get them again.
Krystal M.
kenosha, WI
My favorite drug store lash brand! These will last you about 3 uses if you wash them gently with baby shampoo after each use. They have a wide range of looks for every occasion. If you are spending more than $4 on lashes from other brands you are spending way too much.
Jasmin M.
HORIZON CITY, TX
These were actually the best pair of eyelashes i have ever wore, they look much more natural than any other eyelashes. They are comfortable and they dont feel as heavy. Ive worn them once and i would wear them again. I strongly recommend ... :)
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Ashley C.
Gilbert
I've been searching for some good fake eyelashes but I have no idea which ones are the best?! Please leave a suggestion or recommendation if you can! I've heard good things about these Ardell lashes! Is that true?
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
Soooo..... I got these in my VoxBox and I'm afraid to try putting them on because I haven't had the best luck with others. But I want my badge!!!! Lol. Any other tips from FIRST TIME USERS???
Renee C.
What are some quick tips for putting on fake eyelashes? Just got my first pair.
Nalona F.
Hinesville, GA
I'm tying to learn the ins and outs of eyelashes, I want them to look as natural and wispy as possible. Putting them on and making them look natural is my dilemma, any tips?