BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
As a new wearer of lashes, I was looking for something that was affordable and easy to use. These are exactly it. They are very easy to pop on and go out the door even if you just started wearing lashes like me. They have a great selection and I will definitely be buying again.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite, favorite, and hands down my fave pair of lashes......💗💗
They feel easy on the eyes and it loooks so natural as if my lashes were real. They definitely are reccomended for those stubborn lashes.
Scarleth N.
Ardell is one of my favorite brands for lashes, they are affordable and made of great quality. These specific Ardell lashes are great everyday lashes. Especially if you don't have a full lash this will give you the length and fullness that you're looking for in lashes!
Michelle H.
Bloomingburg, NY
I am in love with this company. I have never wore lashes before so I was super nervous about putting them on. But they were sure easy to apply. They really made my blue eyes stand out. Nobody could tell they were false. I am definitely going to be repurchasing.
Sydney B.
Manhattan, KS
These lashes work pretty well. I would say they're a little over priced for their appearance and I don't know that they last throughout the day all that well. I bought mine from walgreens which I believe was cheaper than target price, probably wouldnt buy again.
Nicole D.
These sound amazing. I have never tried fake lashes before, but after researching this brand I found these to be the best fit for me. I would love to have longer natural looking eyelashes. So excited to be receiving this product in my upcoming box. Can't wait to try
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Ardell is one of my favorite companies for lashes. I find all of their lashes to be great quality, while packs and singles. Paired with the right glue they stay on forever and don't fall off. They are also very easy to put onto the eye.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
They say the eyes are the window into the soul, Well I refuse to have my windows without curtains, or I mean lashes.....And These are my all time favorite, Super soft and pliable, easy to work with and natural looking! The true lash obsessed Must try these!
Maya J.
Perfect for work or play I highly recommend Ardell Natural Lashes! The lashes come in a reusable storage package and are extremely easy to apply with the use of tweezers. I found the lash strip to be exceptionally thing for a natural and seamless finish.
Tasheena S.
I'm obsessed! They gave my eyes a beautiful definition and everyone who asked me if I had falsies on hesitated to even ask because they weren't sure. All they knew was my eyes popped! Easy application and stayed on all day with the application glue that came with the lashes. My new Go-To!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??

back