BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
I loved these lashes! I never wear false lashes so I was a little hesitant about using them. I was unsure whether I could apply them correctly. It turns out that these were really easy to apply! I got them on the first try and loved the way they looked. They are full and long, without looking too dramatic. My husband even said he didn't think they looked like false lashes. I would definitely purchase these in the future when I need another pair.
Martha B.
I received these complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I had never used falsies in the past so I was hesitant on using them for a wedding I was attending that day. I was surprised at how easy they were to put on and how natural they looked. I will definitely use these again for those special occasions.
Selena H.
Cleveland
They look very real and are comfortable for the most part. I also like that I do not have to trim them to fit my eye comfortably. They are not a very full false lash BUT honestly if you're going for a more elegant soft look but still have a little POP, these are it. I find it's best to not use them more than two or three times. They start to fall apart and mend out of shape.
Taisha J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I own several pair of Ardell lashes. I save them for special occasions or when I want to intensify my eye look. They are sold everywhere but I usually buy them at my local Ulta. I would definitely recommend because they are affordable and can be worn multiple times if they are maintained properly. My favorite you tubers use them in addition to the higher end brands.
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
Favorite lashes by far! They are very well made! Love the packaging! I am always about reusing these; even after sleeping in them after, a long night out... I put them back in their package and save them for next time! They hold mascara well and I would recommend these to beginners and to current falsie wearers 😊😉
Sara W.
Webster, NY
Hayyy, Check out my #lashes. If you're looking for an easy way to extend your eyes, look no further. These lashes are a great price and quality- here's looking at you resealable glue and box. Thanks influenster for the #BlushVoxBox- these were a fab freebie :) @Ardell_Lashes
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Hola chicas esta pestañas me vino en mi blush voxbox, la verdad que la forma o el estilo no es de mi agrado, yo tengo el ojo algo pequeño, entonce siento o mas bien noto que no se ven naturales como pense, el risado no esta tan perfeccionado se ve que el risado esta muy a la punta de las pestañas notandose mas que son pestañas postizas, lo que si me encantó mucho es la pega de muestras que contiene, la pega es super buena de verdad que se adhiere muy a las pestañas y no hace que las pestañas se mueva por horas.
Stephanie M.
Old Bethpage, NY
so...here's the deal, I bought these for a friends wedding. I was going for a sophisticated glam look. they're not quite as natural as I would have liked, but still looked great and at this price can't be beat! Would have liked a more natural look, but came out looking great regardless.
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
I got these Ardell Lashes as a part of the #BlushVoxBox to review.

I've never been a lashes girl myself, but I had a formal event when my husband graduated from Pilot Training so I decided to use them for a more dramatic look at the banquet dinner. Wow! Not only are they easy to apply, they look natural.
Linda A.
I consider this my everyday office lash. I wear lashes on a daily basis. I consider these lashes to be a nice, flirty length without being too heavy. great for outdoors and day wear as some of the thicker ones, although glamorous can cast a heavy shadow enhancing dark under eye circles. These are lighter on the density of fibers, so they are good for daylight hours. Ardell makes shorter length ones as well, but I personally like a little longer length.
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??

back