BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Fancy R.
Harrisburg , NC
I wore these last night for a concert and they look really good on. For the price they are worth having on for just a few days. They stayed on my lashes and didn't come off as it started to rain. I always have a fear of being the girl who's eyelash looks like a butterfly taking off. I've worn Ardell self adhesive lashes before and was Disappointed in its lack of adhesive. These had the glue included and it worked. I received these as a promotional item for review.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Vanessa L.
Harlingen, TX
Love the lashes. Bought them for Halloween for a more dramatic look. I've never used lashes before but these were easy to apply and actually looked cute! (I'm not big of false eyelashes.) Just glued & completed look with Maybelline falsies mascara. Lasted all night long too. Would purchase again. Got a pair for like $4 with a $1 off coupon from Ulta so I thought it was a good deal!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I simply love these lashes! I received these lashes for free in exchange for my opinion. At first I wasn't sure because I received the "natural" lashes but do happy I did because I love how they look. They were very easy to apply and my eyes didn't feel weird or stuck together. They didn't lift off my eyes until I wanted them to come off. I got so many compliments through out the day. I definitely will be buying these lashes again.
Karen C.
San Francisco, CA
I love Ardell's lashes and this by far is one of my favorites. I use this whenever I want a little extra something to make my eyes pop. I've gotten a lot of compliments from people with these lashes and I can honestly say that this is one of my holy grails. It's also easy to remove the glue and to clean the lashes and none of them fall off.
Patricia T.
Ardell Lashes are a really great cheap alternative for lashes in general. Ardell creates a lot of different lashes for you to choose from and they work like magic. I use them as often as I can, and when I find I have extra money, I buy a boat load of these just because they're so good. I definitely recommend.
Nancy C.
I received these lashes in my blush vox box. Ardell is a good brand that's affordable. I have never used false lashes before so I had a hard time with them. Also they didn't come with glue or anything. After I applied them they looked very natural so that's a plus. Overall they are good quality and look nice on.
GABRIELA B.
These are a bit too long for my small eyes, so I had to trim them a little bit. I was scared because in the packaging they looked so big and I was afraid that this wouldn't look natural on me at all. But after I used I realized that they don't look as fake as I thought they would and also are very lighweight and comfortable. Really nice!
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
Ardell lashes are something I most recommend if your going for the wispy look, the quality of the lashes are just amazing, the band isn't too think, so if your going for a more natural and more comfortable look, then I would definitely recommend the, for you. There are different varieties to choose from, from dramatic to natural and the price is amazing.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I love ardell lashes! They're great quality without breaking the bank. Flexible and super easy to use, the hardest part is choosing what style you wish to wear today!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??