BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Asmaa A.
Egypt
Realistic expectations: if you expect lightweight, natural looking lashes, the demi wispies are it!
I strongly suggest the brown version for us ladies with lighter complexions. They would look more natural and allow you to build your black mascara to the desired intensity as you would your own natural lashes. Think, "still me, but ENHANCED!" Unless you're going for a more dramatic night look, I think brown is the way to go instead of black.
As you can tell from my pictures, I did not apply these lashes with glue, and instead, just layed them on to see the appearance. Personally, in my case, I believe I will trim the outer ends before I wear them. But overall, they look great. And my eyes are deep-set and smaller than those of some lucky people. So fear not, buy them, and just remember to trim them so you don't look "wingy" & "droopy". Hope this helped someone!
brooklyn n.
These lashes are not bad, I used them when I got my make up professionally done when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding a few weeks ago, they stayed on quite nicely, only gave a slight issue but was fixed with a bit more glue so they basically stayed on for almost a full day without any problems!
Vanessa M.
I have really big eyes and I always feel like the Ardelle lashes aren't long enough to cover my whole lid. Other than that, they look pretty natural, especially when you use a really good lash glue. I never look like I'm wearing lashes, just that my eyes look open and bright. Definitely a good option if you're new to lashes and just want to try them out. I use each pair 2-3 times before they get too gross and I throw them out
Michelle A.
Surrey, BC
I absolutely hate it when I wear falsies and actually FEEL that I'm wearing falsies. I love these for the simple fact that aside from the fact that they are affordable, they feel very natural and not too heavy.
Amanda S.
Ottawa
These false lashes are beautiful and great quality. I have dark brown eyes and they look incredible. I consistently purchase ardell lashes at WalMart and they are very affordable. They are easy to apply and I recommend them to beginners.
Bella O.
So good! Oh my goodness. These lashes are cheap and great quality! Its better than alot of drugstore kashes and they last quite a while. You can also just slip them back into the packaging! Recommend to all!
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
These Lashes are the bomb, I love them so much! My makeup look is not complete tell I put these lashes on! It bring the whole look together and makes my eyes pop! They are so black and full and the best ever! Highly recommend ladies
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Review for: Fashion Lashes #117 Black, Black, Black more...
These are gorgeous! Love the look on my eyes they are more dretatic than some others how ever I don't wear lashes on a daily basis so these are perfect for when I want more lashes and I have used multiple times and still in good condition so worth the price
Mandy C.
These are the lashes i use pretty much everyday unless i want a more "natural" look. You can reuse them so many times and everyone who saw me at work wearing them went and bought them
Ally C.
Ottawa, ON.
For sure my favorite brand of falsies. They make your eyes stand out and have great shape to them. They're not too fake looking which is also nice, however they're still noticeable!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?