BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Alanna J.
Langdale, BC
I love how natural these lashes are and easy to use. They're an easy pop of glam and aren't too thick so they don't tend to irritate my eyes. They're really cheap and I tend to get a few uses out of them as long a I don't cry or tear up which is nice.
Anna S.
These lashes are perfect. They are easy to apply and didnt need any trimming for me. They aren't very over the top, they just add an extra bit of umph, but still add a lot to your look. They stay on all day and don't irritate my eyes at all. I would recommend.
Oliver S.
Liverpool
These ones aren't as interesting as other sets that I wear from ardell and i prefer a set that crosses over and looks more fluffy now. These are still a great natural set that will apply easily and look very natural. 8/10
Frankie N.
Beautiful lashes. Perfect for natural and glam makeup looks. The ardell lashes always come with a good glue which makes lashes easy to apply. They are very reasonably priced and I will be re purchasing many pairs in the future !
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
I really like these lashes. They are long but still very natural if you like a full lash look. Light, comfortable and easy to wear or trim to fit. These make a nice change from Wispies when I want a different look.
Leila L.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Got these from primark. Wore them on my birthday. No complaints. It was my first time wearing lashes and they were easy to apply and stayed put all night. Loved them and the looked amazing on too. Would buy again
Lindsay K.
Port Alberni, BC
Love the long look these lashes give. Not as voluminous as other styles I like to wear, but still pretty. Really great style if you want drama, but also want to see the shadow underneath. Wish the band was thicker, as I find thicker bands easier to apply, plus they make the lashes more durable. Have bought these lashes multiple times. Wish I could get a few more wears per pair than I do. I usually choose to buy pricier lashes now, as they end up being cheaper price per wear wise. I also usually go for a dramatic, full look which is sometimes hard to obtain with a lit of drugstore styles.
brooklyn n.
These lashes are not bad, I used them when I got my make up professionally done when I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding a few weeks ago, they stayed on quite nicely, only gave a slight issue but was fixed with a bit more glue so they basically stayed on for almost a full day without any problems!
Vanessa M.
I have really big eyes and I always feel like the Ardelle lashes aren't long enough to cover my whole lid. Other than that, they look pretty natural, especially when you use a really good lash glue. I never look like I'm wearing lashes, just that my eyes look open and bright. Definitely a good option if you're new to lashes and just want to try them out. I use each pair 2-3 times before they get too gross and I throw them out
Michelle A.
Surrey, BC
I absolutely hate it when I wear falsies and actually FEEL that I'm wearing falsies. I love these for the simple fact that aside from the fact that they are affordable, they feel very natural and not too heavy.
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??

back