BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
elizabeth r.
Laguna vista, TX
Lacey L.
Pasadena, CA
These are so great. Not too much not too little. It adds the perfect amount of flare.
Stephanie D.
Kearny, NJ
I love these they are amazing for all eye looks natural are glam looks I recommend
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am so excited about this babies !!! I am definitely gonna wear them :)))))
Chris A.
Love that is natural lashes! doesn't itch at all! Great adorable prices! !!
Lisa M.
Grand Falls Windsor , NL
These Lashes are the bomb, I love them so much! My makeup look is not complete tell I put these lashes on! It bring the whole look together and makes my eyes pop! They are so black and full and the best ever! Highly recommend ladies
Bee Y.
Review for: Other more...
I love these lashes so much I use them all the time, people always ask if they are my real eyelashes because they look so natural. I would definitely recommend these lashes if you want to go for a simple everyday look 💖👍🏼
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
Love, love , love lashes. I do have my days where I feel like adding on a touch of glam and to me it means lashes . Ardell are the ones I love most right now because of the price and how natural they look. The only down side is the glue, it hurts my eyes and does not last the whole day .
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Review for: Black more...
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Asmaa A.
Egypt
Realistic expectations: if you expect lightweight, natural looking lashes, the demi wispies are it!
I strongly suggest the brown version for us ladies with lighter complexions. They would look more natural and allow you to build your black mascara to the desired intensity as you would your own natural lashes. Think, "still me, but ENHANCED!" Unless you're going for a more dramatic night look, I think brown is the way to go instead of black.
As you can tell from my pictures, I did not apply these lashes with glue, and instead, just layed them on to see the appearance. Personally, in my case, I believe I will trim the outer ends before I wear them. But overall, they look great. And my eyes are deep-set and smaller than those of some lucky people. So fear not, buy them, and just remember to trim them so you don't look "wingy" & "droopy". Hope this helped someone!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??