BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Katie S.
Leesburg, Georgia
I love wearing fake eyelashes! These are good ones! It's important to measure and cut them to size! If not they can irritate your inner eyes or outer banks of your eyes.
megan r.
brillion, wi
I got these lashes in my Voxbox and I love them. I have really long natural lashes and these are long enough to not look weird which is a big plus! I love them they are comfortable and aren't too outrageous.
Olivia R.
Good lashes, but the glue mine came with is AWFUL. Hard to work with and not sticky enough. Love the lashes though, they're holy grail status. I got mine at Walgreens. Would recommend lashes but not glue
Michelle W.
Blue Springs, MO
These are good fake lashes for everyday use, but if you have super round eyes like me, they make your eyes look like the ones on the blinky dolls from way back when if that makes any since lol!
Amber G.
Orlando, FL
Will forever stick by Ardell lashes. They're so comfortable to wear. Stack a couple of them on and forget mink lashes, stacking them makes them so full it's truly amazing !! Love these lashes
Tessa D.
Waddell, AZ
I absolutely love Ardell lashes! These specific ones are perfect for an everyday look. They are simple yet give volume and fullness at the same time! I use Ardell lashes almost every day!
Kenya R.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love these lashes they make my eyes pop so much. I love the fact that they looks so natural, and big. Best lashes I've tried for far. These are my favorite ones for now
Markita C.
Brooklyn, NY
The lashes are great for a nice natural look if you're going for glam but not drama. Held up well for second wear but need to be well maintained for more than two uses.
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I've never used these before but I have only heard nothing but good reviews on these lashes. Normally I go with my normal lashes but I have thought about giving false lashes a try! Would love to be able to try out a pair!
Kim  V.
Swedesboro, NJ
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??

back