BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Erin P.
Mardela Springs, MD
My eyelashes are so short and thin, when i put these lashes on for my daughters wedding they made my eyes look amazing. This was the first time I've used fake lashes,anyone could rock these.
Claudia C.
I love these lashes. I was a little scared that they would be too long, but they were perfect and looked natural. They also stayed on almost all day. They are worth the price and I would buy another pair in the future.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I usually use the #111 but I've used these in a pinch when they didn't have the usual ones . Ardelll lashes are amazing great price any quality . You can also get a few uses out of each pair If you take care of them
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
Ardell is my favorite lashes, by far. They apply easily and bond well to your natural lahes. I fine they are very natural looking and last all day. They are very easy to take off.
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ
Love these lashes, got them for a night out with my girls. They did start coming off slowly by the end of the night. The price is great, but this is a product that won't last for a long time. Maybe a couple wears.
Kim J.
I love how these lashes look. They aren't dramatic they definitely are natural. They make my eyelashes look fuller and longer i love them! I bought a few packs just to wear when i got out here and there.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
These were the very first set of falsies I've ever bought & they were pretty easy to put on for a beginner and now ardell is the only false eyelashes I'll wear. Tried kiss and nowhere near as good as ardell!!
Jilleslie M.
Harrisburg, PA
If your ever look for a more natural look this is deff a go to they blend so well with my natural lashes and were very easy to apply and no one could tell they weren't mine
Emilee N.
bristol
I recently started wearing false lashes and ardell is a great brand to start with. Very affordable and I get all mine at my local Ulta. They go well with any eye shape and I would defiantly buy again.
Tiara R.
Vista, CA
These lashes are inexpensive but give you the same great feeling as the more expensive brand and the last for a good time. I always buy these and the Ardell Double UP lashes when I need a more dramatic look.
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?