BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Va...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Priscilla A.
West covina , CA
I love these lashes so much ! So full and thick & long lasting ! I use these when I go out the only thing I don't like is how it doesn't stay well with the glue I use . The packaging is cute & I definitely reccomend them ! You can definitely re use the mm If you keep them clean!
Lovette A.
Ardell lashes are always my go to. They're so comfortable on the lash line that you even forget that you're wearing them! I love this specific pair because it's more voluminous than the 110s, yet is still on the more natural side.
MiMi E.
Stratford, CT
These are my favorite falsies because they look so natural! Honestly, I'm not the best at applying lashes (still learning!), but when I have my friend do my makeup and she puts them on I love the look. This is the only brand I buy.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield , CA
When I first started wearing lashes and I didn't even know how to apply them I purchased these because they looked so natural. These my favorite and my go to's. These are the only ones I wear now because they're so easy to apply! Look great!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Literally in love with these lashes. they look so beautiful on. I used to wear them everyday but recently decided to go all natural. I only wear them on special occasions now :) highly recommend.
Samantha L.
It's comfortable to wear I'll tell you that. But I feel like if I would've gotten the right size and shape of it, I'd like it even more. The packaging is super cute I don't know why but it reminds me of house of lashes even though it looks almost nothing a like .
Tiffany C.
Cantril , IA
I do like these very much , I had bought them on sale at a beauty store . For the price I paid they looked very natural and was secure. I recommend if needing something that will last but inexpensive.
Melissa Z.
I usually don't like wearing false eyelashes because I don't like my eyelashes feeling heavy & looking to dramatic but I got these for a special occasion & I love how they're light on my eyes & look really natural
Stephy M.
I love ALL Ardelle lashes. They are great quality for they money you pay. I always stock up on the multi packs too whenever I see them. I love that you can can them anywhere as well, not just a beauty brand store.
Melody
I love these lashes. I love all Ardell lashes in general but these are just so fun! I love that they are super lightweight and are re-usable. I used glamour lashes on my client today and they turned out great!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??