3 colors available

BY ARDELL #57 in False Lashes

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Never worn these how good r they and what are some really good ones1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Valentine's ...1 Answers
  • Are these one of the best brands in lashes ?1 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Peabody, MA
I am someone who absolutely adores fake lashes, partly because I don't have dramatic ones of my own, and party because they are fabulous in general. Ardell lashes are lashes none the less, and get the job done (I guess) but they don't give you that popping look like others. Yes, they are affordable, and, yes, they are convenient to find, but, why buy these lashes for $8 a piece, for about 2 uses, when you can invest in higher quality ones that will give you 10+ uses. I don't know about you guys, but for me it's worth it to invest in the long run. If you are someone who doesn't wear them often, and simply wants a one night stand with lash glam I would go for KISS lashes, way better applicator strip and look! This is just ones girls opinion to another. If you love ardell, you love ardell. I just happen to not be too
fond of them!
Cara S.
Cara S.
These are my favorite lashes, ever. I swear to you when I say, these are the perfect lashes! 90% of all of my makeup looks include these bad boys. The band is super thin, it is very comfortable to wear all day long. Some bands are thick and uncomfortable/heavy on the eyes. These are seriously THE BEST lashes I have ever put on my eyes. I have used 50+ pairs, they also seem to last very long too. I can use one pair multiple times. They are natural, but they still give you a little something something. I will continue to repurchase and recommend, BEST LASHES EVER!!!
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hola chicas esta pestañas me vino en mi blush voxbox, la verdad que la forma o el estilo no es de mi agrado, yo tengo el ojo algo pequeño, entonce siento o mas bien noto que no se ven naturales como pense, el risado no esta tan perfeccionado se ve que el risado esta muy a la punta de las pestañas notandose mas que son pestañas postizas, lo que si me encantó mucho es la pega de muestras que contiene, la pega es super buena de verdad que se adhiere muy a las pestañas y no hace que las pestañas se mueva por horas.
Anna O.
Anna O.
I revived these in my blush voxbox complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and my complete honest opinion.

These were my very first pair of drugstore lashes and honestly I was surprised of the quality of theses lashes. I did not use the glue it came with because I preferred my lash glue but over all I loved these. The price of the Ardell lashes are amazing for the quality you get. Easy application and they look amazing.

I will definitely be purchasing more lashes by Ardell.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
I received this a few months ago for free from influenster as part of a campaign, I really didn't love this lashes, they are a bit too natural for me (what they claim to be) I have big eyes and a bit long lashes so this didn't really show up on me, but definitively look pretty for an everyday use (I don't use falsies everyday). On the good side they are really easy to put on, super manageable, and the band is really thin. I would try this brand again of course, but on other styles
Fancy R.
Fancy R.
Harrisburg , Nc
I wore these last night for a concert and they look really good on. For the price they are worth having on for just a few days. They stayed on my lashes and didn't come off as it started to rain. I always have a fear of being the girl who's eyelash looks like a butterfly taking off. I've worn Ardell self adhesive lashes before and was Disappointed in its lack of adhesive. These had the glue included and it worked. I received these as a promotional item for review.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
I received these as a part of the #BlushVoxBox. I hadn't tried false lashes before, and these were surprisingly natural looking and relatively easy to apply. Unfortunately, I was rushing out to a concert when I wore them and didn't bring extra adhesive. One eye looked great, but the other didn't adhere properly and one side was loose. I had to take them off before I made it to the concert. Still, they were great overall and I will probably buy some in the future.
Linda A.
Linda A.
I consider this my everyday office lash. I wear lashes on a daily basis. I consider these lashes to be a nice, flirty length without being too heavy. great for outdoors and day wear as some of the thicker ones, although glamorous can cast a heavy shadow enhancing dark under eye circles. These are lighter on the density of fibers, so they are good for daylight hours. Ardell makes shorter length ones as well, but I personally like a little longer length.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
I loved these lashes! I never wear false lashes so I was a little hesitant about using them. I was unsure whether I could apply them correctly. It turns out that these were really easy to apply! I got them on the first try and loved the way they looked. They are full and long, without looking too dramatic. My husband even said he didn't think they looked like false lashes. I would definitely purchase these in the future when I need another pair.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear falsies daily, I reserve them for special occasions. These are my go to. I like the wispies too but these are well, more natural looking. Haha! They enhance my eyes without looking crazy. I look better but no one notices that I'm wearing false lashes and that's what I'm going for. So, yea! They apply easily, fit the shape of my eye. I don't ever have to trim them down. They can be used multiple times and they're very cost effective.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any tips on how to put them on ??
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?