BY ARDELL

Add dramatic thickness and length to thin lashes with Ardell® 117 lashes. Luxuriously long, feathered lashes are perfectly curved with just a touch of graduated length on inner corners.  When you need to make a statement, bat your 117 lashes. Available in black.

Ardell® 117 lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $4.99.

About ARDELL
Founded in 1971, ARDELL has quickly become the leader in easy-to-use, premium quality faux eyelashes, brow cosmetics and accessories.  Favored by celebrities and makeup artists and beloved by women worldwide, ARDELL remains true to its mission in wanting to give women a way to have beautiful, unforgettable eyes.  For more information, visit www.ardelllashes.com.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use without any e...1 Answers
  • Never worn these how good r they and what are some really good ones1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some rather natural lashes to wear for Valentine'...1 Answers
Ardell® 117 Lashes
  • "Ardell is the bomb , easy to apply lashes and last all night. My favorite brand by far" in 60 reviews
  • "Ardell lashes are super easy to find at any drugstore and large retailer like Target. There are many varieties/styles to choose from . These #117 give your eyes a natural look making your own lashes appear fuller (volume wise) and are darker than the #110 which is also under the natural eyes line. If you are looking for a glam eye, than I suggest picking up the double up #203. They are durable and you can wear them multiple times if you take good care of them. " in 37 reviews
  • "Beautiful lashes. They are full and fluffy yet comfortable. They provide a glamorous look yet not too dramatic. They are about 7 dollars at CVS and very easy to access since you can find them at drugstores. " in 17 reviews
Claudia D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I wanted to like these lashes so bad, but they just didn’t work out for me. They don’t feel as nice as other lashes I have tried and the corners always seem to come up no matter what glue I apply them with. The lashes themselves look pretty and natural, but they don’t feel like you can get many uses out of them judging by the feel of the materials. If you’re looking for a one time use lash for an economical price, these would be ideal.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Review for: Black more...
Really awesome price, they do look natural! I bought it on CVS, was a great deal so I was thinking they weren't that good and I was wrong! They look just great on me I love the results this is a thing that I am going to buy more often! I do recommend it!
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Black more...
Natural 117s are awesome - they are basically undetectable (in a good way!), have a super thin and flexible band (I can wear them with literally no other makeup on my face) and they stay on all day! Everytime I have them on I get asked who does my lash extensions. ;)
Jill W.
I'll start by saying that I'm really not a fan of false lashes - they always make my eyes feel heavy and make me feel tired! However, these lashes are affordable and look somewhat natural compared to other brands that I've tried in the past. They're also relatively easy to apply.
Darian C.
Review for: Black more...
These lashes are good and they complete a full glam look. They are really long and give you a great lengthening look. They are affordable but are not as soft as other lashes, but I do recommend this brand they're great for people beginning to put lashes on
Ashlyn R.
Buda, TX
Review for: Other more...
These lashes are great for the price! They look so real and natural. The band is comfortable and they last all day. There’s also so many options! Would recommend and buy again!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Black more...
I wore these for a wedding, and I loved them. They felt natural, and I used this brand over what the salon had, and mine were the only ones that stayed on!! I highly recommend. (It was a summer wedding)
monica r.
This were nice to put on and looked better than I could have thought. Really can make a look. Once I can get the hang of putting these baby's on I will get more.
Layla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Incredibly beautiful and natural looking lashes. I just got in the fake lash trend and I love how the ardell lashes look, feel and how there are so many options for the kind of look you are going for. I did have to trim these to fit my eyes but other then that I would recommend this.
Emily B.
Anderson , SC
MY FAVORITE LASHES! These are the lashes I'm wearing in my profile pic and I swear these are the greatest thing on earth. They make my eyes pop and seem larger, they are so gorgeous when paired with a burgundy eyeshadow and they are even prettier when left alone!
Crystal S.
Frankenmuth , Mi
How well do these stick? I have never used fake lashes
Maddie I.
Do these actually give a nice and natural look ?
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I've been trying to find some natural looking eyelashes, some that don't look so fake. how are these?
Felicia L.
Nashville, TN
Do these ever get stuck? And is it easy to apply?
Nicole T.
N Dartmouth, MA
Any tips on how to put them on ??