8 colors available

BY ARDELL #18 in False Lashes

Add instant volume and thickness to thin lashes with Ardell's best selling lash, 110.  Natural looking Ardell 110 lashes have staggered, multi length fibers for a look that is natural and subtle, perfect for daytime or just a touch of enhancement that’s flattering on all eye shapes.

Available in Black, Brown and Self-Adhesive styles.

Ardell 110 Lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $5.00.

• I have been interested in trying such a product but I am a rookie t...2 Answers
  • Are they good when I wear contact lenses ? :)1 Answers
  • I am not one to wear lashes. The only times I have ever had them o...4 Answers
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Atlanta, GA
Don't walk past these like I did!
As many others have noted, these are in fact the best drug store lashes you can find! These lashes add the natural wow factor you are looking for but not the tackiness (feel & look!) like some other brands.
I would recommend these lashes for beginners and even advanced MUAs. They are easy to apply and when applied correctly, last all day. Applying them on top of a thick line of liquid eyeliner is the best way to go, the glue and lash line blends into the eyeliner and most times you won't need to reapply the liquid eyeliner to cover anything.
I recently wore these on a cruise, yes I was 100% sure they would fly off, but they didn't! They lasted all night holding up against the ocean breeze and the humidity.
Next time you see these, grab them!
Jayke S.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Some girls put on fake eyelashes like it's not the most difficult task in the modern world. I, on the other hand, struggle for embarrassing amounts of time in front of the mirror, using my fingers, tweezers, chop sticks, tongs, gorilla glue, anything to try to line them up and get them to STAY. You ladies who apply these daily are MAGICIANS. However. I wore these on New Years Eve. Successfully. It took literally days to try to figure out how to put them on, but I finally found a trick: I cut them in half and only applied them to the outer half of my lashline- this was much easier, they didn't come off, and it still made an impact but looked super natural! Great beginner lash for us unworthy lash peasants.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
Great product for the price! I use them with my Duo Striplash Adhesive Clear, and they work really nice together. Before applying them I measure if they fit my eye properly and if not I use manicure scissors to make them a little bit shorter. After application is done I usually use eyeliner to hide the seam and to make my eyes look more natural. Basically you can use them more than once - just don't use any water to remove (I just carefully yank lashes away) and then clean with any alcohol containing toner for the next time.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like the way these particular lashes looked on me. I do like the Ardell lashes- easy to apply, stays on all day/night, the glue dries nicely. These exact lashes though didn't do it for me. They're just too... well, fake looking. It looked like I just had really long lashes but with not much of a shape to it. I prefer fluttery lashes, and these give more of a doe-eyed, rounded effect on me. If you like that look, then you'll like these but don't get them if you like a fluttery effect.
Avrie B.
Avrie B.
Swanzey, NH
Like the name of the lashes suggests, these lashes are perfect for a natural look. They add length without going overboard, and at a great price! Only downside is that they sometimes become uncomfortable if worn for a while, but nothing that cant be handled! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to try out fake lashes for the first time or just like that more natural look
Wendy Z.
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
These lashes are pretty. They look and feel stiff in the box but when you put them on they are surprisingly natural looking! This is especially true at night and it helps enhances your eyes better especially if you are wearing more make up. You might have to put a bit more glue on the edges as it has a tendency to come off on the corners if not enough lash glue was used.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ardell is the only company I use when it comes to lashes. The Ardell 110 are beautiful lashes that give you volume and add a little va va voom to your look! I am constantly buying these lashes and getting compliments on my makeup when I go out. I have sensitive eyes and have never had an issue when using this product and will continue to repurchase in the future.
Anna P.
Anna P.
North Brunswick, NJ
My go-to daily lash, these are just enough to enhance my lashes and give me the appearance of increased volume and length without being like WOAH FALSIES. They might not be as high impact as someone might like for a nighttime/going out look, but they are definitely appropriate for daytime. I apply them using the Duo lash glue and have had no longevity issues.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
These were the first pair of eyelashes I've ever worn. I received them in the blush voxbox. They were really easy to put on and they looked great! I had a little trouble getting the inner corner to stay but I took the end of my tweeter with a dot of glue on it and just pushed the ends down and it worked pretty well. I definitely recommend these lashes!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Candler, NC
This are my favorite lashes. People can't tell they aren't my real lashes. They're so affordable, and they really make a difference in how your lashes look without being over the top dramatic or obvious. I use these lashes almost every day and I would definitely recommend them to someone new to false lashes, or someone who wants a more natural look.
Morganne W.
Morganne W.
Lawrence, KS
I don't usually wear false lashes, but I want some that will look natural. Is this a good brand? They were cheap, but will they look cheap?
Allison P.
Allison P.
I recently purchased these, are they any "need to know" tricks for application? I also bought the duo brush on adhesive
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This may sound dumb but can you apply these more than once or are they a one time use?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a trick to applying these without pulling half of your real lashes off? Every time I use them they rip out my lashes :(
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
I am not one to wear lashes. The only times I have ever had them on me is when I have gotten my make up done for a special event. But I know that lashes make the make-up look much better. I want to try some and start working with them. I am not sensitive to these products from what I know. This Ardell lashes are not pricy and look good. Would you recommend these to start off? Do they last a full day?