BY ARDELL #26 in False Lashes

Pump up lash volume and thickness  with Ardell Lashes.  Ardell’s dramatic style 105 features thick, full length, curvy lashes for a flirty look that is sure to get noticed. Perfect for large, round or deep set eyes, Ardell 105 is the most popular lash offered by Ardell and been a top seller for decades.

Available in Black, Brown and Self-Adhesive styles.

Ardell 105 Lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $5.00.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use without any e...1 Answers
  • Are these false eyelashes heavy?2 Answers
  • How many times can you reuse these if you take really good care o...3 Answers
Stephanie S.
The word literally gets thrown around needlessly....but I LITERALLY wear these lashes every day.

I'll add some photos below of some of my makeup looks I use them for, but they're just fantastic. I buy the 4 packs from Ulta in bulk whenever they're buy one get one 50% off, which makes them practically free.

They're fairly long, but I have a huge eyelid, so they fit me very naturally. I know people who have had issues with these being so long they touch glasses, sunglasses or even eyebrows. But I have no issues with these whatsoever.

I usually get 5-10 uses out of these depending on how well I treat them, and whether I wear glitter on my lids!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Did not look natural at all, and I had a difficult time applying them. I have naturally long and curly lashes but wanted a bit of extra drama for an event, and these were too much over the top. The lashes were literally touching my eyebrows when I looked up, which my boyfriend pointed out. I'd definitely go for a more natural look, which is what I thought I was getting when buying these
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
I love all ardell lashes. I use them almost daily! I used this specific pair on a bride this weekend and they looked gorgeous! They gave fullness and length to her lashes. The strip is thin enough that, even if you don't have much experience putting on lashes, it won't be so obvious to spot any misplaced areas. Ardell lashes are always light and comfortable to wear in my experience.
Mireya C.
It was my first time ever using Ardell eyelashes and I just gotta say they are amazing! The lash band is super thin and unnoticeable which is something I always look for when buying eyelashes. The quality of the lashes is amazing! Even after multiple wears they keep its shape. I'd definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the best lashes ever. I've worn fake eyelashes for years and have tried many different brands and the Ardell 105's are the best ones I've found. I wear them almost daily and I always get compliments. They are dramatic enough that people notice them but natural enough that people always think they're my real lashes.
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These lashes are great and give a good number of wears before I need to start using a new pair. They are all that I will put on my eyes right now. I got them at Ulta and am always excited to go back and get a fresh set. I know I can rely on them to make my eyes look great when I need them to.
Amanda C.
Love these falsies. Very light and easy to apply to the lid. They feel nice when on and the look great. They make a whole makeup look, look complete. The glam ones are very nice for a night out but they don't look crazy fake or anything like that, they are more on the natural side.
Yvette R.
I have been using Ardell lashes for years and these have to be my favorite. The lash band is clear and so thin it's the easiest band Ive tried. I can use them up to five times if I take really great care of them and they are very reasonably priced compared to other lashes.
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX
Theses are one of my favorite lashes from ardell , they are easy to apply , they are kinda a dramtic but not to dramtic look to them they are long lasting can buy them from a local store like walmart very affordale lashes love that there long , very pretty look on anyone
Jillian D.
Hialeah, FL
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE FALSE LASHES EVER!!!! I constantly use these they are long lasting and never feel heavy. They have such a beautiful length and fullness. I recommend these to anyone who wants to amp up their eye makeup or want their natural makeup to pop!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they easy to apply! Any special glue to use?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many times can you reuse these if you take really good care of them? Thanks!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these false eyelashes heavy?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Are these hard to put on?
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live in St Louis and it seems like everyone has eyelashes. Are these really hard to put on and how long do they stay on? The lashes I see people with seem to last forever and with that being said is the glue really harsh. I've never tried lashes but want to