BY ARDELL #100 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pump up lash volume and thickness  with Ardell Lashes.  Ardell’s dramatic style 105 features thick, full length, curvy lashes for a flirty look that is sure to get noticed. Perfect for large, round or deep set eyes, Ardell 105 is the most popular lash offered by Ardell and been a top seller for decades.

Available in Black, Brown and Self-Adhesive styles.

Ardell 105 Lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $5.00.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Are these false eyelashes heavy?2 Answers
  • How many times can you reuse these if you take really goo...3 Answers
Ardell 105 Glamour Lash
  • "These are very easy to use lashes. They are easy to put on and easy to take off. And you can find them at many department stores. They do come with a very small bottle of glue. " in 97 reviews
  • "THESE ARE MY FAVORITE LASHES OF ALL TIME! They always look amazing and the bands are so thin and comfy, it's like not wearing fake lashes at all. The length is perfect in my opinion, they look super long and glam but people still mistake them for real lashes. They also last through washing and rewearing them about 5 times before they start getting messed up. " in 65 reviews
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
LOVE ♡ my all time favorite brand of lashes!!! Even though I'm a newbie at falsies, I've still tried everything from Elf to higher end and I keep coming back to this brand.
I think it has something to do with the flexibility of the lashes and the lash strip Vs the other Brands. Highly recommended!!
Amanda H.
I absolutely love these kits. The duo lash glue is some of my favorite. I picked this up at Tj Maxx for 4 dollars so it was way worth the money. My only complaint is that these lashes look cheap, but if you're careful, you can put them under your upper lash line and they blend in beautifully. For 4 dollars I really am impressed though.
Siara S.
One of my favorite drugstore lashes to wear for everyday makeup looks. They look almost natural on me but give just a little more thickness to my thin lashes which I love, and the price is great too!
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Love false lashes especially double stacked or glamour lashes. they just take a look up a notch. these lashes are fabulous and last all night and a few wearings! I highly recommend them and the price is great! I always stack up on them!
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Ardell Deluxe Pack Lash #105 Black more...
I love these false eyelashes because they last a really long time even if you smother them with eyelash glue. I bought these at Ulta, Target, and Walmart. You can find them pretty much everywhere. I would highly recommend these.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Ardell Studio Effects Lash #105 more...
I've tried the Ardell lashes and like them pretty well, Im still a novice at putting them on but if it had not been for the beauty Guru's on you tube I would have never had the courage to try them again. I would defiantly recommend trying these
Caitlin P.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Ardell Fashion Lashes - Glamour Lashes 105 more...
These are my absolute favorite lashes I have ever bought! I wear them for all of my nice events that I need to go to and I always get so many compliments. People actually ask me if they are my real eyelashes. They are not the easiest to put on, but I feel like all false lashes are not easy until you get some practice. I also am able to get a couple of uses out of them if you take care of them a little bit. They are pretty inexpensive are worth every penny.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
5 years ago, I wore these every single day of life. They are the most basic and pretty, long lashes. Nothing too fancy about them, besides the mega length it'll give you! You can glam them up more by applying a couple coats of mascara after your glue sets. They work for both day and night looks, just an overall good lash to have in your makeup bag.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love ardell glamour lashes! They are the perfect amount of lash to make me look alive lol I definitely recommend to anyone! They are better than a lot of the more expensive brands!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Are they easy to apply! Any special glue to use?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How many times can you reuse these if you take really good care of them? Thanks!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Are these false eyelashes heavy?
Stephanie M.
Sullivan, MO
I live in St Louis and it seems like everyone has eyelashes. Are these really hard to put on and how long do they stay on? The lashes I see people with seem to last forever and with that being said is the glue really harsh. I've never tried lashes but want to
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Are these hard to put on?

back