BY ARDELL

Pump up lash volume and thickness  with Ardell Lashes.  Ardell’s dramatic style 105 features thick, full length, curvy lashes for a flirty look that is sure to get noticed. Perfect for large, round or deep set eyes, Ardell 105 is the most popular lash offered by Ardell and been a top seller for decades.

Available in Black, Brown and Self-Adhesive styles.

Ardell 105 Lashes are available at fine beauty supply and drugstores nationwide starting at $5.00.

• Would these be natural enough and work well for use witho...1 Answers
  • Are these false eyelashes heavy?2 Answers
  • How many times can you reuse these if you take really goo...3 Answers
Ardell 105 Glamour Lash
  • "These are very easy to use lashes. They are easy to put on and easy to take off. And you can find them at many department stores. They do come with a very small bottle of glue. " in 97 reviews
  • "THESE ARE MY FAVORITE LASHES OF ALL TIME! They always look amazing and the bands are so thin and comfy, it's like not wearing fake lashes at all. The length is perfect in my opinion, they look super long and glam but people still mistake them for real lashes. They also last through washing and rewearing them about 5 times before they start getting messed up. " in 65 reviews
Siara S.
One of my favorite drugstore lashes to wear for everyday makeup looks. They look almost natural on me but give just a little more thickness to my thin lashes which I love, and the price is great too!
Alyssa B.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Ardell Deluxe Pack Lash #105 Black more...
These are my favorite lashes!!! They look so high end but the price is perfect. They look so good they gave you and drama without looking like there is too many a natural lashes.

I feel like these are the perfect lashes for those who love make up and just want to add a little extra to their routine.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Love false lashes especially double stacked or glamour lashes. they just take a look up a notch. these lashes are fabulous and last all night and a few wearings! I highly recommend them and the price is great! I always stack up on them!
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Ardell Deluxe Pack Lash #105 Black more...
I love these false eyelashes because they last a really long time even if you smother them with eyelash glue. I bought these at Ulta, Target, and Walmart. You can find them pretty much everywhere. I would highly recommend these.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Ardell Studio Effects Lash #105 more...
I've tried the Ardell lashes and like them pretty well, Im still a novice at putting them on but if it had not been for the beauty Guru's on you tube I would have never had the courage to try them again. I would defiantly recommend trying these
Caitlin P.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Ardell Fashion Lashes - Glamour Lashes 105 more...
These are my absolute favorite lashes I have ever bought! I wear them for all of my nice events that I need to go to and I always get so many compliments. People actually ask me if they are my real eyelashes. They are not the easiest to put on, but I feel like all false lashes are not easy until you get some practice. I also am able to get a couple of uses out of them if you take care of them a little bit. They are pretty inexpensive are worth every penny.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Review for: Ardell Deluxe Pack Lash #105 Black more...
I don’t wear fake lashes often but when I do I always buy ardell. I bought their applicator and glue and the packaging is super easy. they fit to the lid pretty well and stay on all night. you can reuse them if they’re not too dirty. definitely my favorite fake lash!
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
Ardell 105 glamour eyelashes are by far by favorite. They go on easy and look awesome. They have a natural doll look that I love. They look natural but give a little extra which is what I love. And you can't beat the price. They have other sets but the 105 is my fav!
Lakaylasmakeup M.
Love these lashes. Nice and full but also super natural and that's how I like them. They are super good quality and I can use them more then once if I need to. I use this brand all the time because it is so amazing! I would definitely say to try them out.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Are they easy to apply! Any special glue to use?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How many times can you reuse these if you take really good care of them? Thanks!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Are these false eyelashes heavy?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Are these hard to put on?
Stephanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I live in St Louis and it seems like everyone has eyelashes. Are these really hard to put on and how long do they stay on? The lashes I see people with seem to last forever and with that being said is the glue really harsh. I've never tried lashes but want to