BY ARDELL

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie K.
Montcalm, West Virginia
Favorite lash of all time. It's not too dramatic, but it's dramatic at the same time. I love the Ardell lashes. They're the only lashes I will wear. Super easy to put on and stay on all day. Their are so many different designs for everyone. Love these.
Kelsey S.
Martinsburg, WV
These lashes make me feel like I have normal looking lashes. My real ones are very short so having a natural selection was key for me. These don't make me look like a hot mess but bring out the more natural look of my eyes. Very great quality as well.
Christy H.
Brandon, MS
These are the best natural lashes around!! They are super easy to apply and once they set, they aren't going anywhere until you are ready. They look great in pictures! I have blue eyes and medium thickness lashes. I would definitely buy again!
Colleen H.
Olympia, WA
Love these lashes!! They are soft, easy to apply and look natural. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear them. The packaging is sturdy, they never come off and they open my eyes right up. Super pretty and I have sparse thin lashes so these really help to boost them up!
jackie m.
chula vista
Armel lashes always look very very nice and apply easy. They are in expensive white is awesome and they are reusable? I have tried more expensive lashes and honestly these work the same and look the same. I would def buy ardell lashes again
Alondra F.
Tulare
Pretty eyelashes. Not for my eye shape though. Easy to apply, don't hate but don't love them. I purchased these in a nearby Target. Alright price. A little fake looking so if you're looking for something more mink like these are not the ones
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I rarely wear false lashes but this is a great pair when I want just a little more drama added to my eye look. These lashes are super comfortable to wear and pretty easy to apply. I definitely plan on purchasing them again in the future.
Liz A.
Panorama
I love this lashes this is one of second favorite lash brand! I use these type of lashes when I go to party’s or ect. I get compliments on them Because they’re just so amazing . Yes I would buy these again .
Dallys R.
East point , GA
I was given these lashes in an influenster box and been obsessed ever since. They're so natural but still make your lashes pop.! Not too heavy or hard to apply. Very easy and subtle, which is what I prefer,! Love them
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I wore these lashes for prom. They were thick, but not too much to look obviously fake. They have a natural feel, and last long. They were just the right length to make my eyes pop. I'd recommend it.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?
Emiliane S.
A aplicação dele é realmente simples? Dura quanto tempo? A cola é resistente?