Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by payten t.Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by Madison M.Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by Charlotte H.

BY ARDELL #41 in False Lashes

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Tampa
These use to be my go to lashes for a night out or event. They created a super sultry and flirty look and really transformed my entire face. The only thing that bothered me was the lash strip would pull up at my inner eye and I’d have to re-glue it, which is more difficult than it seems. In all honesty though it was probably my fault because I’m pretty sure they tell you to trim it to fit your eyes and I never did. The only reason I don’t really wear these anymore is because they now make faux mink lashes that are very light weight and seem to stay better for me.
Shanda H.
I didn’t notice much of a difference in my lashes. I’m not a big lash person so for me these weren’t worth the time and effort. They also felt like they were poking me. I have tried other Ardel lashes and I really enjoyed them.
Ellie T.
Lancaster, CA
The lashes are good quality and their lightweight. Not heavy at all on the eyes. I don't wear lashes often because I'm still in the process of learning how to apply them but these are a great cheap option if you want to start, like me, to wear false lashes
Lizbeth A.
Panorama
I love this lashes this is one of second favorite lash brand! I use these type of lashes when I go to party’s or ect. I get compliments on them Because they’re just so amazing . Yes I would buy these again .
Serena C.
Austin, TX
AMAZING!!! I am a dance so lashes are my best friend...unfortunately. But, these are comfortable and natural. I love them. They make the whole idea of false eyelashes a lot better.
Chloe H.
Onarga
I love these for a natural day! I wear falsies on pretty much a daily basis and so these make my life so much easier because they're not too heavy but give me the volume I want :)
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
I’m a beginner with false lashes. I still struggle putting them on (or getting them to stay on). I found that as long as a trim the ends and don’t place them too close to my inner corner they stay the best
Savanna L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lashes so much! They were comfortable and did not irritate my eyes. They are very affordable and good for the price, like these better than high end lashes! I recommend if you’re not trying to spend a lot of money on lashes and want to try out false lashes
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh, PA
First time using them for a formal last week. Had to buy the glue that is separate but overall enjoyed these. The inside corners had to be cut shorter because it looked unnatural and it was difficult to place ontop of my natural eyelashes but once in place the glue dried clear and they stayed on the whole night
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They are a good buy for the price. Unlike some other brands, the fibers are very visibly made of some sort of plastic. They don't look natural at all. I like ardell lashes because they have a good price point, but I always feel like I am left wanting more.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?