BY ARDELL #12 in False Lashes

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Destiny G.
I wear all of the Ardell line . I love them . They last the whole night but please don’t get them wet because that’s it for them unless u have mink or something when these get wet it’s over with .
Ayriana P.
Kent, WA
I love these lashes! They go on and stay and I don’t have to trim it at all. It’s the only brand I use. Also sometimes it’s hard to pull the eyelashes off the packaging it’s well worth the price!
Wendy S.
marietta
I love this brand of lashes! It wear great, and look amazing! Ardell has many lashes to choose from, many lengths. Absolutely on of my favorite brands. I would recommend this product.
Serena C.
Austin, TX
AMAZING!!! I am a dance so lashes are my best friend...unfortunately. But, these are comfortable and natural. I love them. They make the whole idea of false eyelashes a lot better.
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
I love these for a natural day! I wear falsies on pretty much a daily basis and so these make my life so much easier because they're not too heavy but give me the volume I want :)
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
My go to lashes! These are affordable and look natural yet glam! They last on me over 5 hours which is awesome! I’ve been using these for years! And I will continue to use them!
Sammie E.
wore these for my prom and it made my look so complete! ardell lashes are really pretty and they aren’t that expensive. stayed on all night long after swearing and dancing!
Felicia H.
Victorville, CA
They look really natural, I would post a pic but for some reason none of my pics after uploading anymore!. Night they feel nice on the eyes as well. I really like them!
Brittany D.
Delray Beach, FL
Beautiful lashes! I got multiple uses out of these. Definitely size them to your eyes and cut off any excess. They lasted me all night and they look absolutely beautiful!
payten t.
Stillwater, OK
Looking for drama? Glamour? You got it with these babies. Lol. These were a God send for prom my senior year. Gave me the drama that I wanted for a very good price! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed this kind of definition and pop to my eyes!
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?