Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by payten t.

BY ARDELL

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ann r.
Ann r.
Natural look lash for , stunning those who have short lash is a must have sissies 💁
Kat H.
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
They are a good buy for the price. Unlike some other brands, the fibers are very visibly made of some sort of plastic. They don't look natural at all. I like ardell lashes because they have a good price point, but I always feel like I am left wanting more.
payten t.
payten t.
Stillwater, OK
Looking for drama? Glamour? You got it with these babies. Lol. These were a God send for prom my senior year. Gave me the drama that I wanted for a very good price! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed this kind of definition and pop to my eyes!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Montcalm, West Virginia
Favorite lash of all time. It's not too dramatic, but it's dramatic at the same time. I love the Ardell lashes. They're the only lashes I will wear. Super easy to put on and stay on all day. Their are so many different designs for everyone. Love these.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Olympia, WA
Love these lashes!! They are soft, easy to apply and look natural. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear them. The packaging is sturdy, they never come off and they open my eyes right up. Super pretty and I have sparse thin lashes so these really help to boost them up!
Christy H.
Christy H.
These are the best natural lashes around!! They are super easy to apply and once they set, they aren't going anywhere until you are ready. They look great in pictures! I have blue eyes and medium thickness lashes. I would definitely buy again!
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
I wore these lashes for prom. They were thick, but not too much to look obviously fake. They have a natural feel, and last long. They were just the right length to make my eyes pop. I'd recommend it.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these lashes. These were the first lashes I ever purchased as I did not want anything too dramatic. They can be purchased at CVS at such an affordable price, and they apply easily. They didn't bother me at all, and never popped up on the ends. I would definitely recommend for an affordable lash option.
Eden
Eden
Eugene, OR
I'm fairly new to lashes and have often found them very difficult or uncomfortable when I've tried to apply them in the past. I really like how natural these look and how bendable these lashes are. I don't feel them when they're on and they're super affordable with a lot of selection.
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
Torrance , CA
I love this brand with lashes. They are easy to apply and they are inexpensive. I would definitely say they are long lasting as well. I have bought from this brand for years! I recommend to all!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?