Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#154 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Photo (1)
Ann r.
Ann r.
Natural look lash for , stunning those who have short lash is a must have sissies 💁
payten t.
payten t.
Stillwater
June 9, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
Looking for drama? Glamour? You got it with these babies. Lol. These were a God send for prom my senior year. Gave me the drama that I wanted for a very good price! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed this kind of definition and pop to my eyes!
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Olympia, WA
April 9, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
Love these lashes!! They are soft, easy to apply and look natural. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear them. The packaging is sturdy, they never come off and they open my eyes right up. Super pretty and I have sparse thin lashes so these really help to boost them up!
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS
April 27, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
I wore these lashes for prom. They were thick, but not too much to look obviously fake. They have a natural feel, and last long. They were just the right length to make my eyes pop. I'd recommend it.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Philadelphia, PA
April 3, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
Love these lashes. These were the first lashes I ever purchased as I did not want anything too dramatic. They can be purchased at CVS at such an affordable price, and they apply easily. They didn't bother me at all, and never popped up on the ends. I would definitely recommend for an affordable lash option.
Eden
Eden
Eugene, OR
Feb. 28, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
I'm fairly new to lashes and have often found them very difficult or uncomfortable when I've tried to apply them in the past. I really like how natural these look and how bendable these lashes are. I don't feel them when they're on and they're super affordable with a lot of selection.
Kendria W.
Kendria W.
Petersburg, VA
April 26, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
These are greatlashes for beginners. I find that these are very easy to apply and these particular look very natural for an everyday look.
Angela A.
Angela A.
May 13, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
thee lashes are easy for me to apply, and i love using them. i dont use lashes all the time but every now and then i like using these
Celine J.
Celine J.
March 22, 2017, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
These are a essential for everybody who wears false lashes if you like it natural. the and is really thin and they look really natural.
Kavina S.
Kavina S.
April 15, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Black (103)
The lashes are beautiful and blend so well, but I'm terrible at applying lashes, if I could I know I would wear them every single day.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?