Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#158 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Chino, CA

Love these lashes ! They are more on the natural side so you can defenitly wear on an everyday basis !
Karla M.
Karla M.

Love these lashes! I always have terrible with the right one tho. But once they're on they're awesome!
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
Fort Valley, GA

Love these lashes they are definitely a must have. I wear them everywhere and they look like my own.
Diana c.
Diana c.
midland , TX

These baby are soo awesome. They not only complete your look but they are super easy to put on!
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA

If you want a more natural look, these lashes are perfect ! They aren't a dramatic as others.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

Love how great they fit onto my lashes! Make my eyes pop. Perfect for that extra wow factor.
Specyall C.
Specyall C.
Akron, OH

I love these lashes. Not only are they great for beginners , they are super compy as well !
Shannon K.
Shannon K.

These lashed are beautiful and wear comfortably. I get multiple uses out of them as well:)
vanessa b.
vanessa b.

These are my favorite every day lashes, I'm constantly re purchasing these to have on hand
april p.
april p.

This brand is amazing for false eyelashes. I would compare them to any high end any day.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?

Join Now