BY ARDELL #17 in False Lashes

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have huge eyes and I feel like these don’t fit my eyes well. But I have to admit that it’s hard for me to find a fake lash that works well. I think for someone with smaller eyes maybe these would work. I also still thought the natural looked a bit too long and fake.
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a person who doesn’t use falsies every day these are perfect. Easy to apply and they are not too dramatic so great for every day use. They are also ver inexpensive.
Ariel G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful lashes but I have used better lashes than these good value but quality can be improved long lasting if using good eyelash glue my eye colors are brown yes would buy more
jackie m.
chula vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
Armel lashes always look very very nice and apply easy. They are in expensive white is awesome and they are reusable? I have tried more expensive lashes and honestly these work the same and look the same. I would def buy ardell lashes again
Morgan B.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely wear false lashes but this is a great pair when I want just a little more drama added to my eye look. These lashes are super comfortable to wear and pretty easy to apply. I definitely plan on purchasing them again in the future.
Shanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t notice much of a difference in my lashes. I’m not a big lash person so for me these weren’t worth the time and effort. They also felt like they were poking me. I have tried other Ardel lashes and I really enjoyed them.
Ellie T.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lashes are good quality and their lightweight. Not heavy at all on the eyes. I don't wear lashes often because I'm still in the process of learning how to apply them but these are a great cheap option if you want to start, like me, to wear false lashes
Lizbeth A.
Panorama
I love this lashes this is one of second favorite lash brand! I use these type of lashes when I go to party’s or ect. I get compliments on them Because they’re just so amazing . Yes I would buy these again .
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a beginner with false lashes. I still struggle putting them on (or getting them to stay on). I found that as long as a trim the ends and don’t place them too close to my inner corner they stay the best
Ayriana P.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes! They go on and stay and I don’t have to trim it at all. It’s the only brand I use. Also sometimes it’s hard to pull the eyelashes off the packaging it’s well worth the price!
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?