BY ARDELL

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these lashes!!!! Affordable, easy to apply and last 2 weeks to a month if taken care of properly. They look so natural, I wear them every day! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good overall lash! " in 48 reviews
  • "They have a glam look. Love these when i got out and wear them with A fun eyeshadow look" in 20 reviews
  • "These stay on so long and are super high quality. I wore these to prom and they made my eyes pop so much. I loved them and how comfortable the band is all throughout the day. I would recommend these to anyone even for just daytime wear. " in 19 reviews
Blake D.
The Ardell lashes are well worth the money! I wore mine at my prom and they didn’t get in the way nor did they fall off. I have brown eyes and they worked perfectly. It was my first pair of Ardell lashes and that it is all I’ll continue to buy! They were awesome!
Kat M.
Cordell, OK
These lashes are great. They look super natural and they’re easy to apply. Theyre not too expensive, so you can buy at a local Walmart. I’d recommend these over an expensive brand. They’re a great buy and a great dupe for the alrernative.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
These give me that extra fullness I’m looking for without being too dramatic! Thin band leaves no evidence that you’re wearing falsies. Very easy to apply. I would use them everyday if I had them on hand!
Emily C.
For a person who doesn’t use falsies every day these are perfect. Easy to apply and they are not too dramatic so great for every day use. They are also ver inexpensive.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
For strip lashes these are pretty good. I don’t have great technique applying falsies and haven’t had a ton of practice but these worked fine. They were a little bit stiff and I had to really work them to get them to bend but after that they were good.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Nothing like putting on some lashes! I love ardell natural lashes easy to put on. Feels light weight. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Feels comfortable. Great price, i usually get mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
payten t.
Stillwater, OK
Looking for drama? Glamour? You got it with these babies. Lol. These were a God send for prom my senior year. Gave me the drama that I wanted for a very good price! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed this kind of definition and pop to my eyes!
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh , PA
First time using them for a formal last week. Had to buy the glue that is separate but overall enjoyed these. The inside corners had to be cut shorter because it looked unnatural and it was difficult to place ontop of my natural eyelashes but once in place the glue dried clear and they stayed on the whole night
Jessica H.
These are my go to lashes. Doesn’t matter if I see some flirtier not expensive ones, I always come back to these natural beauties. Again, I’m all about saving money and these do just that, as well as being durable. I love them!!!!Ardell 110 Natural Lash
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?
Emiliane S.
A aplicação dele é realmente simples? Dura quanto tempo? A cola é resistente?