Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#158 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Lightweight and comfortable! Finding a false lash with a comfortable band that doesn't irritate my eyes AND that is affordable is hard to come by! These my friends would be one of them! Highly recommended.
Heather S.
Heather S.

OMG!! These lashes are so full and wispy! I love the way they look. They aren't too over the top but make your eyes pop when wearing them alone. I give these babies two thumbs up!šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½ I love these lashes!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA

Love these lashes. They are a bit complicated to put on but once they're on they bring out your eyes. I have brown eyes and with the right look I love to apply these lashes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Laval

So natural looking and long, takes a couple tries to apply like all lashes when ur just starting but blend really well with natural lashes
johanna f.
johanna f.

Great lashes looks very natural. I think this is one of the best brand of lashes. I love this. The only is a expences the price
Cami S.
Cami S.

Put these on every time I get flamed up .. They are affordable and worth paying for and it gives you that naturals eyelash look
Marcia R.
Marcia R.

Super natch and ar dell makes the most natural looking lashes for those that don't have the biggest ones ! So I'm in love !!!!
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Merced , Ca

Love love love these lashes, they look so luscious and they're super soft not fake looking ! Great price for a great product !
Jordan T.
Jordan T.

Absoutely beautiful lashes! They feel so natural a d go on super easy. They are comfortable and tebd to stay all day!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Prattville, AL

I really like these eyelashes they are very comfortable and easy to apply. And they alway look amazing on
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?

Join Now