Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#149 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
San Antonio , TX

I love these lashes!!!! Affordable, easy to apply and last 2 weeks to a month if taken care of properly. They look so natural, I wear them every day! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good overall lash!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Whittier, CA

I love wearing false eyelashes and these are always so comfortable and light weight. They are easy to use and apply. The packaging is great and not hard to open at all. Love these and would recommend for everyone!
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI

I wasn't super satisfied with the lashes, I wore them for prom and they looked decent in pictures but up close it was pretty noticeable. I wouldn't purchase from the natural line if you want a more dramatic look.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Lightweight and comfortable! Finding a false lash with a comfortable band that doesn't irritate my eyes AND that is affordable is hard to come by! These my friends would be one of them! Highly recommended.
Heather S.
Heather S.

OMG!! These lashes are so full and wispy! I love the way they look. They aren't too over the top but make your eyes pop when wearing them alone. I give these babies two thumbs up!👍🏽👍🏽 I love these lashes!
Kitana R.
Kitana R.
Shawnee, KS

I wore these lashes for prom. They were thick, but not too much to look obviously fake. They have a natural feel, and last long. They were just the right length to make my eyes pop. I'd recommend it.
Kendria W.
Kendria W.
Petersburg , VA

These are greatlashes for beginners. I find that these are very easy to apply and these particular look very natural for an everyday look.
Celine J.
Celine J.

These are a essential for everybody who wears false lashes if you like it natural. the and is really thin and they look really natural.
Kavina S.
Kavina S.

The lashes are beautiful and blend so well, but I'm terrible at applying lashes, if I could I know I would wear them every single day.
Angela A.
Angela A.

thee lashes are easy for me to apply, and i love using them. i dont use lashes all the time but every now and then i like using these
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?