Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#157 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Whittier, CA

I love wearing false eyelashes and these are always so comfortable and light weight. They are easy to use and apply. The packaging is great and not hard to open at all. Love these and would recommend for everyone!
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI

I wasn't super satisfied with the lashes, I wore them for prom and they looked decent in pictures but up close it was pretty noticeable. I wouldn't purchase from the natural line if you want a more dramatic look.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Lightweight and comfortable! Finding a false lash with a comfortable band that doesn't irritate my eyes AND that is affordable is hard to come by! These my friends would be one of them! Highly recommended.
Heather S.
Heather S.

OMG!! These lashes are so full and wispy! I love the way they look. They aren't too over the top but make your eyes pop when wearing them alone. I give these babies two thumbs up!šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½ I love these lashes!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Laval

So natural looking and long, takes a couple tries to apply like all lashes when ur just starting but blend really well with natural lashes
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
miami

These are a essential for everybody who wears false lashes if you like it natural. the and is really thin and they look really natural.Ā
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Great lashes. Good length for my eyes. Easy to apply. More natural looking but with Ardell, you have the option of going more dramatic.
Cami S.
Cami S.

Put these on every time I get flamed up .. They are affordable and worth paying for and it gives you that naturals eyelash look
johanna f.
johanna f.

Great lashes looks very natural. I think this is one of the best brand of lashes. I love this. The only is a expences the price
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Merced, CA

Love love love these lashes, they look so luscious and they're super soft not fake looking ! Great price for a great product !
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?

Join Now