Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#157 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
Dallys R.
Dallys R.
East Point , Ga

I was given these lashes in an influenster box and been obsessed ever since. They're so natural but still make your lashes pop.! Not too heavy or hard to apply. Very easy and subtle, which is what I prefer,! Love them
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Whittier, CA

I love wearing false eyelashes and these are always so comfortable and light weight. They are easy to use and apply. The packaging is great and not hard to open at all. Love these and would recommend for everyone!
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI

I wasn't super satisfied with the lashes, I wore them for prom and they looked decent in pictures but up close it was pretty noticeable. I wouldn't purchase from the natural line if you want a more dramatic look.
Luz S.
Luz S.

Me personally I don't really like fake lashes. I had bought these and put them on but maybe it's just me that doesn't look good with fake lashes or maybe I just have to find some that go with my eye shape.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Lightweight and comfortable! Finding a false lash with a comfortable band that doesn't irritate my eyes AND that is affordable is hard to come by! These my friends would be one of them! Highly recommended.
Heather S.
Heather S.

OMG!! These lashes are so full and wispy! I love the way they look. They aren't too over the top but make your eyes pop when wearing them alone. I give these babies two thumbs up!šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½ I love these lashes!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Carrollton, GA

Love these lashes. They are a bit complicated to put on but once they're on they bring out your eyes. I have brown eyes and with the right look I love to apply these lashes.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Laval

So natural looking and long, takes a couple tries to apply like all lashes when ur just starting but blend really well with natural lashes
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Great lashes. Good length for my eyes. Easy to apply. More natural looking but with Ardell, you have the option of going more dramatic.
Mica W.
Mica W.
Liberal, KS

Best lashes to start with. A cheap pair to practice with. Last for 4-5 uses. An everyday lash for those who work or go to school.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?

Join Now