BY ARDELL #12 in False Lashes

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
These give me that extra fullness I’m looking for without being too dramatic! Thin band leaves no evidence that you’re wearing falsies. Very easy to apply. I would use them everyday if I had them on hand!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
For strip lashes these are pretty good. I don’t have great technique applying falsies and haven’t had a ton of practice but these worked fine. They were a little bit stiff and I had to really work them to get them to bend but after that they were good.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
Nothing like putting on some lashes! I love ardell natural lashes easy to put on. Feels light weight. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Feels comfortable. Great price, i usually get mine at target. I recommend this to everyone.
Jordan E.
This is the only eyelash brand I use. The natural lashes are perfect for everyday glam and easy to shape. I have never had to cut these as they line up perfectly every time.
Blake D.
The Ardell lashes are well worth the money! I wore mine at my prom and they didn’t get in the way nor did they fall off. I have brown eyes and they worked perfectly. It was my first pair of Ardell lashes and that it is all I’ll continue to buy! They were awesome!
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Savanna L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lashes so much! They were comfortable and did not irritate my eyes. They are very affordable and good for the price, like these better than high end lashes! I recommend if you’re not trying to spend a lot of money on lashes and want to try out false lashes
Nichole W.
Pittsburgh, PA
First time using them for a formal last week. Had to buy the glue that is separate but overall enjoyed these. The inside corners had to be cut shorter because it looked unnatural and it was difficult to place ontop of my natural eyelashes but once in place the glue dried clear and they stayed on the whole night
Jessica H.
These are my go to lashes. Doesn’t matter if I see some flirtier not expensive ones, I always come back to these natural beauties. Again, I’m all about saving money and these do just that, as well as being durable. I love them!!!!Ardell 110 Natural Lash
Kellie J.
I have huge eyes and I feel like these don’t fit my eyes well. But I have to admit that it’s hard for me to find a fake lash that works well. I think for someone with smaller eyes maybe these would work. I also still thought the natural looked a bit too long and fake.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?