BY ARDELL

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these lashes!!!! Affordable, easy to apply and last 2 weeks to a month if taken care of properly. They look so natural, I wear them every day! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good overall lash! " in 48 reviews
  • "They have a glam look. Love these when i got out and wear them with A fun eyeshadow look" in 20 reviews
  • "These stay on so long and are super high quality. I wore these to prom and they made my eyes pop so much. I loved them and how comfortable the band is all throughout the day. I would recommend these to anyone even for just daytime wear. " in 19 reviews
Lovely J.
Favorite lashes their the first choice I buy they are easy to apply for me I use them daily other brands don’t look as good the packaging is ok nothing special and yes I’d be every chance I get. Their only $6 at the drugstore
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
These use to be my go to lashes for a night out or event. They created a super sultry and flirty look and really transformed my entire face. The only thing that bothered me was the lash strip would pull up at my inner eye and I’d have to re-glue it, which is more difficult than it seems. In all honesty though it was probably my fault because I’m pretty sure they tell you to trim it to fit your eyes and I never did. The only reason I don’t really wear these anymore is because they now make faux mink lashes that are very light weight and seem to stay better for me.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
Love these lashes & the glue they come with! Easy to apply (i use a tool) and quick drying. Very long lasting even when im jumping around dancing. Have purchased repeatedly and will keep doing so! Love these lashes.
Dana J.
Cleveland, OH
I like my falsies to look fake. I’m not trying to pass these off as my own. I love the look it gave, slight drama but not too much to make my everyday makeup look silly. I don’t wear lashes as often as I used to. But these are at every local beauty supply store and at the drugstores. Great price and if you care for them you can get a few repeated wears out of them.
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
These are the perfect eyelashes to start for all makeup newbies and if they’re well taken care of, they last last super long too. I remember these were my work eyelashes, I used them everyday and the stayed looking bomb! Affordable and of good quality.
Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
The best and most affordable false eyelashes that you can find at Sally's Beauty at Walmart at Target or even your local beauty supply store I love it because it looks so bold but yet so natural and I can wear it more than once so I recommend this to those who just want a little bit of pop in there are lashes.
Emily L.
Purchase, NY
I am an advocate for false lashes, I love putting on a pair for special occasions, they add an extra layer of lux to my make up look. These were the lashes I would use for dancer performances too, they would stay on no trouble for an entire competition and recital, not to mention a night out.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
These are pretty and are a great price, but I find it hard to make these look natural. On my eyes they look crazy big and unnatural. They look like plastic and they don’t blend in with my real lashes. Ardell has some great stuff so I would recommend a different style.
Savanna L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lashes so much! They were comfortable and did not irritate my eyes. They are very affordable and good for the price, like these better than high end lashes! I recommend if you’re not trying to spend a lot of money on lashes and want to try out false lashes
Kellie J.
I have huge eyes and I feel like these don’t fit my eyes well. But I have to admit that it’s hard for me to find a fake lash that works well. I think for someone with smaller eyes maybe these would work. I also still thought the natural looked a bit too long and fake.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?
Emiliane S.
A aplicação dele é realmente simples? Dura quanto tempo? A cola é resistente?