Add a Photo

By ARDELL
#157 in False Lashes
Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort.
ana m.
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA

I love using these lashes for a more natural/subtle look. they enhance your eyelashes, however it doesn't look too much like you're wearing falsies. its easy to apply and it stays on for several hours! it doesn't feel to heavy on the eyelid like most other falsies. I would recommend these !
Eden
Eden
Eugene, OR

I'm fairly new to lashes and have often found them very difficult or uncomfortable when I've tried to apply them in the past. I really like how natural these look and how bendable these lashes are. I don't feel them when they're on and they're super affordable with a lot of selection.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

Whether you are new to false eyelashes or are an experienced user, you will love Ardell lashes. The band is flexible and curved gently to fit the shape of the eyelid, and they look natural and beautiful once applied. I highly recommend these (with Duo lash glue!)
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.

Love Ardell lashes they are extremely affordable you cannot beat the price and the quality is great. Gives your lashes natural look. These are great for beginners trying to learn how to apply lashes. I will certainly continue to purchase Ardell lashes.
Cianna R.
Cianna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA

These stay on so long and are super high quality. I wore these to prom and they made my eyes pop so much. I loved them and how comfortable the band is all throughout the day. I would recommend these to anyone even for just daytime wear.
Summer M.
Summer M.

As someone with naturally short eyelashes, these go on easily and give a perfectly dramatic frame. I love these when I'm going for full glam. They're good quality and a great price. They're definitely one of my favorite fake eyelashes!
Katya K.
Katya K.
Irving, TX

This is my go-to lashes for special occasions. I love how they look on my eyes and how comfortable they are. I would recommend to go with the same brand adhesive in clear or black color. I bought it at my local grocery store and Sallys
Sara M.
Sara M.
Wellington, FL

OMG these are some of the best lashes that I have ever used. All Ardell lashes are great and these are no different in quality. Hands down worth it and even better, it's sooooo affordable!! I would definitely purchase these again!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
SAN Antonio , Tx

I love these lashes!!!! Affordable, easy to apply and last 2 weeks to a month if taken care of properly. They look so natural, I wear them every day! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good overall lash!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Whittier, CA

I love wearing false eyelashes and these are always so comfortable and light weight. They are easy to use and apply. The packaging is great and not hard to open at all. Love these and would recommend for everyone!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA

This brand is Crueltry Free?

Join Now