BY ARDELL #12 in False Lashes

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
These are amazing lashes. I wasn't allowed to wear a load of makeup to work so I popped these on to add some glam, and I felt amazing all day. They are long wear, light weight, and I got quite a few uses out of them. I probably could have worn them a few more times but I ended up losing them. So totally buying these again.
Destiny H.
New Orleans, LA
The best and most affordable false eyelashes that you can find at Sally's Beauty at Walmart at Target or even your local beauty supply store I love it because it looks so bold but yet so natural and I can wear it more than once so I recommend this to those who just want a little bit of pop in there are lashes.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
I am an advocate for false lashes, I love putting on a pair for special occasions, they add an extra layer of lux to my make up look. These were the lashes I would use for dancer performances too, they would stay on no trouble for an entire competition and recital, not to mention a night out.
Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
These use to be my go to lashes for a night out or event. They created a super sultry and flirty look and really transformed my entire face. The only thing that bothered me was the lash strip would pull up at my inner eye and I’d have to re-glue it, which is more difficult than it seems. In all honesty though it was probably my fault because I’m pretty sure they tell you to trim it to fit your eyes and I never did. The only reason I don’t really wear these anymore is because they now make faux mink lashes that are very light weight and seem to stay better for me.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
These are the perfect eyelashes to start for all makeup newbies and if they’re well taken care of, they last last super long too. I remember these were my work eyelashes, I used them everyday and the stayed looking bomb! Affordable and of good quality.
Kelsey S.
Martinsburg, WV
These lashes make me feel like I have normal looking lashes. My real ones are very short so having a natural selection was key for me. These don't make me look like a hot mess but bring out the more natural look of my eyes. Very great quality as well.
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
These lashes are great. They look super natural and they’re easy to apply. Theyre not too expensive, so you can buy at a local Walmart. I’d recommend these over an expensive brand. They’re a great buy and a great dupe for the alrernative.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
Love these lashes & the glue they come with! Easy to apply (i use a tool) and quick drying. Very long lasting even when im jumping around dancing. Have purchased repeatedly and will keep doing so! Love these lashes.
Samantha R.
Kissimmee , FL
Nice eyelashes there also cheap and easy to apply and you can also can find them anywhere there flexible and easy to use I bought like three pairs at Walgreens then some in Ulta yes I do recommend this product
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?