Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by payten t.Ardell 103 Natural Lash uploaded by Madison M.

BY ARDELL

Natural looking lashes for everyday wear. Style: natural. Lightweight, reusable, simple to apply, and the ultimate in comfort. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA
I love using these lashes for a more natural/subtle look. they enhance your eyelashes, however it doesn't look too much like you're wearing falsies. its easy to apply and it stays on for several hours! it doesn't feel to heavy on the eyelid like most other falsies. I would recommend these !
Lydia F.
Whether you are new to false eyelashes or are an experienced user, you will love Ardell lashes. The band is flexible and curved gently to fit the shape of the eyelid, and they look natural and beautiful once applied. I highly recommend these (with Duo lash glue!)
Vanessa L.
Love Ardell lashes they are extremely affordable you cannot beat the price and the quality is great. Gives your lashes natural look. These are great for beginners trying to learn how to apply lashes. I will certainly continue to purchase Ardell lashes.
Cianna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These stay on so long and are super high quality. I wore these to prom and they made my eyes pop so much. I loved them and how comfortable the band is all throughout the day. I would recommend these to anyone even for just daytime wear.
Summer M.
As someone with naturally short eyelashes, these go on easily and give a perfectly dramatic frame. I love these when I'm going for full glam. They're good quality and a great price. They're definitely one of my favorite fake eyelashes!
Sara M.
Wellington, FL
OMG these are some of the best lashes that I have ever used. All Ardell lashes are great and these are no different in quality. Hands down worth it and even better, it's sooooo affordable!! I would definitely purchase these again!
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
I love these lashes!!!! Affordable, easy to apply and last 2 weeks to a month if taken care of properly. They look so natural, I wear them every day! I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good overall lash!
Sasha H.
909 bunbury dr whittier
I love wearing false eyelashes and these are always so comfortable and light weight. They are easy to use and apply. The packaging is great and not hard to open at all. Love these and would recommend for everyone!
Reilly S.
Allendale, MI
I wasn't super satisfied with the lashes, I wore them for prom and they looked decent in pictures but up close it was pretty noticeable. I wouldn't purchase from the natural line if you want a more dramatic look.
Sara M.
Lightweight and comfortable! Finding a false lash with a comfortable band that doesn't irritate my eyes AND that is affordable is hard to come by! These my friends would be one of them! Highly recommended.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
This brand is Crueltry Free?