Ardbeg Uigeadail Single Malt

by Ardbeg

Ardbeg Uigeadail Islay Single Malt was named “World Whisky of the Year" in 2009 by Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible. Ardbeg Uigeadail Islay Single Malt evokes the holidays, with both the flavor and aroma of Christmas cake. With smoky, but also sweet flavors, this single malt scotch whisky has notes of toffee, walnut and pine on the nose. Ardbeg Uigeadail Single Malt Scotch has a sweetness upfront followed by an interplay of smoke and spice. Ardbeg Uigeadail Single Malt finishes with a long, chewy finale.

What is the flavor profile of this scotch?
Start your review of Ardbeg Uigeadail Single Malt!
Fred M.
Bennington , NE
I am a big fan of all Arbeg’s whiskies. I can tell that this is my favorite Scottish whisky. Lots os smoke flavor but very well balanced
Ellie H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite scotch that I’ve had. It has a unique flavor profile that makes it stand out above the rest of the scotches in my bar cabinet. I find myself reaching for this more than any other bottles I have.
Heather B.
Honey Brook , PA
This is my absolute favourite scotch, and I say this as a lifelong whisky girl. Uigeadail is a good, smoky Islay with a long finish, and a dark sugar, almost caramel note, with heavy malt and low notes of dried fruit to compliment the peat, which is accented from being stored in sherry casks.
Anthony W.
san angelo
This was a little bit of a miss on me. Normally I love a heavily prayed scotch and I love ardbegs 10 year but I definitely would say this is not even close to as good as their 10 year. It did grow on me a little but overall if someone offered I would drink it but I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Amanda G.
Hanscom Afb, MA
I had the pleasure of being an Ardbeg girl. Not much of a scotch drinker but I loved the peaty smokey flavor of this scotch. Amazing in a bloody mary!
Mike Z.
Seven Hills, OH
One of the first higher end scotches I ever had the fortune of drinking. Haven't been able to find a bottle since then, but if I ever come across one (sub $130) I would buy it in a heartbeat. 145$ seems a little steep but then again I haven't seen a bottle in over two years so what do I know
Pénélope L.
Best whisky ever. Strong. Not for sissies. With salty notes and a deep oily texture. You will love it if you are an islay fan