BY ARCTIC ZERO

Arctic Zero® Strawberry Frozen Desserts.
Fat free.
Lactose intolerant friendly. Gluten free.
150 calories per pint.
1 pint (473 ml). see more...

Joy D.
Not what I expected. :( I have tried halo top and enlightened brands and expected something similar. The price was very close so I thought I'd give it a try. I couldn't even finish the whole thing. The consistency was chalky and was not sweet at all. My husband and I are fitness junkies and were interested because of the macros. But it definitely was not worth it. I will not be trying this again.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Strawberry is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day
Veronica B.
I bought it because I was craving strawberry ice cream. But sadly lacked flavor and was quite disappointing.
Margaret S.
Richmond, Va
I have heard a lot of people don't like this, but I enjoy strawberry ice cream and I like this one. It's not super creamy but if you're looking for a low calorie option this hits the spot. I add light cool whip to it to give a little more texture.