BY ARCTIC ZERO

Arctic Zero® Frozen Dessert Cookies And Cream.
Fat free.
Lactose intolerant friendly.
Gluten free.
150 calories per pint. see more...

• Is this as good as they say they are? 2 Answers
  • I've been trying to eat healthier and keep seeing these b...1 Answers
Arctic Zero Frozen Dessert Cookies And Cream
  • "I would rather eat regular ice cream twice a year than eat this every day. " in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor is peanut butter cup, but all the flavored are really good." in 1 review
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am SHOCKED that even one person on this site liked this...this.... I don't even know what to call it because it's definitely not ice cream. I'm so happy Halo Top came out as a diet ice cream alternative because Artic Zero is probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. It does not have the consistency of ice cream AT ALL, even if you let it melt a little as suggested. It is more like eating shaved ice. I've tried numberous flavors and they are all horrible, the taste of artificial sweetener is overwhelming and other than that it really has no flavor. It literally tastes like cardboard covered in Splenda. Not to mention it is ridiculously expensive, which is expected for a diet ice cream, but the quality is garbage. Save your money, do not buy this. Halo Top is an unbelievably tasty alternative if you are trying to keep up your diet without giving up ice cream.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I could, I would give this product zero stars. I’m highly disappointed. I went to the store to get some ice cream as I was really craving it. Normally I chose enlightened or halo top, but decided I would give this a try. Despite the fact that it is lower in calories than the other two, it isn’t worth what you’re saving in calories. It’s almost flavorless. I taste no chocolate or resemblance to cookies at all. It’s not all that creamy either, compared to other “diet” ice creams. I will not be buying this again.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do not like this product at all. I purchased it at whole foods and it was pricey. I wouldn’t mind paying the price if the product was actually good. It taste like cold cardboard in my opinion. Its too watered down and it doesn’t taste any good. Compared to the other competitions, artic zero has a lot of catching up to do.
Renn J.
Yucky... Talk about slushy, icy "ice cream." You're basically getting a frozen popsicle in pint form. Enlightened and Halo Top are MUCH better than this imposter. Not worth spending calories on. Spend the money on a better alternative. (Also, there aren't any cookies in this. Don't be fooled.)
Morgan J.
High Point, NC
This stuff is pretty disgusting. It takes like slightly flavored frozen water. We’ve been trying out different healthy ice cream options like Halo Top and Enlightened so when we purchased this we were so disappointed with the flavor, or lack thereof.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
My review is for Cookies and Cream only. It was better than the chocolate peanut butter, but not by much.  I wouldn't label this as having a cookies and cream flavor, even though it didn't taste bad. Maybe I didn't expect much at150 calories for the entire Pint?  Again, the texture is more on the icy side, so leaving it out for 15 minutes plus really helps with that and to enhance the flavor.  Yes I will try again.
Deana M.
Plainview, NY
I've tried a few different flavors of this product and wanted to love it so bad, but the truth is it really just tastes like ice with some generic flavoring in it. I started trying to use sugar free chocolate syrup, but I'd need to use so much of it to affect the taste that it became pointless.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I wanted to like this but it was blah. First if you are going to try this listen to the instructions and let it soften. There just wasn't too much flavor. It did help to suppress my ice cream craving but I feel there are other brands that are better. My fave is Halo Top. The nutritional info is just about the same but the taste is way better.
Lily L.
I went to the store in search of a healthier ice cream option. I wanted to try something new and the artic Icecream seemed interesting because I love cookies and creme. Unfortunately, my first bite tasted like a cookie that was watered down 90%. I wanted to like it, but it wasn't very tasty compared to the normal icecream. But hey, maybe someone else may enjoy it. But, I'm going to have to pass.
Kaitlyn F.
Lancaster, NY
Not my favorite...
admittedly I'm new to eating healthy alternatives. I had a coupon from ibotta for this so I tried it. This brand just lacked flavor to me. Of course there isn't all the good "bad" stuff in normal ice cream. However to me it wasn't even worth the 75 calories to eat. Maybe other flavors are better in not sure I'll be trying them tho.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Is this as good as they say they are?
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I've been trying to eat healthier and keep seeing these but they're not in my grocery store. Does anyone know where to buy them?

back