BY ARCTIC ZERO

Arctic Zero® Peanut Butter Frozen Dessert Chocolate.
Fat free.
Lactose intolerant friendly.
150 calories per pint.
Made with whey protein. see more...

• Arctic Zero Frozen Dessert Chocolate Peanut Butter or Hal...1 Answers
  • Is this like Halo Top, in that you have to let it sit out...3 Answers
  • Does this actually have the authentic creamy peanut butte...8 Answers
Arctic Zero Frozen Dessert Chocolate Peanut Butter
  • "I read about the Arctic Zero ice cream from some fitness bloggers and tried two flavors-the mint and the cookies and cream." in 12 reviews
  • "However, I like the nutritional values on the back, and I have a strong sweet tooth, so I gave it another shot." in 7 reviews
  • "I must say, I was a tad disappointed with the lack of flavor in the chocolate peanut butter, but overall very impressed with the concept!" in 5 reviews
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
If you are really craving something cold and creamy then I would say give this a try! For no lactose or gluten and supposedly healthy, it’s alright but these diet ice creams have a gross aftertaste to me and are a little too pricy to keep buying them when they aren’t super tasty!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
My review is for Chocolate Peanut Butter only.  Even though I enjoyed trying this flavor, it does not taste of anything peanut butter.  I couldn't even get a hint of peanut butter. It's not bad, but the title is very misleading.  The label says to let stand out for about 15 minutes which really helps with enhancing the flavor.  Otherwise it tastes of very much icy.   Will I buy this again?  Not sure.  There are other great flavors from Arctic Zeros and live up to the name that I'd rather spend my money on.
Sabrina R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wanted to try this ice cream because I'm on a diet and this is gluten free, lactose free, and only 35 cals a serving, WHAT?! I was super excited. The flavor totally tastes like it's for people who are dieting as well haha. It's really not sweet but it does give me that 'fix' of eating dessert. I didn't taste the peanut butter really which I was kind of dissapointed in. I really like the texture, it's not creamy like normal ice cream but I get it. It's basically a frozen protein shake, which i'm not complaining about. I am interested in trying the other flavors though for sure. I just wish it wasn't so pricey for such a small container.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I am a huge fan of the Halo Top ice cream, but I decided to try Arctic Zero because it is less expensive. Boy was that a mistake. It is still pretty pricey for a pint, but nothing about it is satisfying. It isn't creamy and tastes nothing like chocolate or peanut butter. I've tried letting it thaw on the counter for 15 like the instructions suggest, but that just made it softer. It didn't make it less icy. It tastes like you would expect a light, dairy-free ice cream to taste: like frozen water with some coco powder. I bought two flavors and I'm going to throw both pints away because they're not worth eating.

If you're looking for a frozen treat with great Macros, get Halo Top.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My new favorite dessert treat. I am a diabetic, so I can't have too much sugar but artificial sweeteners taste gross to me and are known for being bad for your body. This is made without any junk and tastes amazing! It doesn't taste like regular icecream but it's not icecream so I don't expect it to. And the ENTIRE pint is 150 calories so it's totally guilt free, great for watching your diet.

Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried this out about 2 years ago when I was trying to be more health conscious. I understand this is lactose , sugar and gluten free but this is absolutely awful. First of the texture of this is just plain weird, it’s practically like ice. It’s not creamy or anything like regular ice cream would be. Secondly this has barely any flavor. It tastes like watered down chocolate and there’s no peanut butter taste at all. This is just awful, I would not recommend at all. Spend the few extra dollars and go buy some Halo Top ice cream instead
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
As someone who is lactose intolerant, but loves ice cream I have tried my fair share of these types of treats. Honestly Arctic Zero was a big let down for me. Their dessert tasted a lot like ice and did not have the creamy texture that makes ice cream so delicious (and that other lactose free brand have been able to make). Would not recommend, there are definitely better things out there!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Chocolate peanut butter is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day
Kaitlyn M.
Let's start off with stating that for 150 calories for the ENTIRE pint you can't go in with the expectation that it will taste just like Ben & Jerry's, with that said I personally am a huge fan of this as a healthier alternative. I'm a sweet lover and it kills my skin with breakouts and my waistline so I recently started buying these as a healthier dessert, it tastes like chocolate and is guilt free, for me it gets the job done. It also has 14 grams of protein in the entire pint so it's filling & better for you. Overall I'm a fan & would like to try the ice cream bars they have as well.
Victoria M.
Guys. GUYS. GUYSSS!!! I am serious. These pints, AN ENTIRE PINT, are only 150 calories!! Now, I know what you're thinking, "they must taste awful," and I have to be honest with you, they're no Ben and Jerry's, but they are definitely waaaaay better than you would expect. I especially love the mint chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate. I just bought the coffee, and can't wait to add it to my peanut butter protein shakes. Why not make it a milkshake? If you're trying to watch what you eat, but you love ice cream, like I do, then this is a must. Do it and never look back!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Does this actually have the authentic creamy peanut butter taste?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
Where can I buy Arctic Zone & how do they taste as opposed to regular ice cream?
Casey T.
Kingston, TN
Is this like Halo Top, in that you have to let it sit out for a while to soften?
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
After reading the reviews is the taste that bad or is it the texture? I am looking for a healthier alternative as there is so much sugar in regular gelto, froyo, and ice cream.
Kait H.