ARCTIC ZERO Fit Frozen Desserts - 6 Pack - Hint of Mint Creamy Pint uploaded by Hannah S.

BY ARCTIC ZERO

• How does this compare to the Halo Top mint ice cream? 2 Answers
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Hint of mint is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day
Nicole H.
My new favorite flavor! At first I was concerned about the chocolate and mint combined, but it was amazing. Super creamy and the mix between the mint and chocolate leave only a good after taste.
Farah J.
If you love the mood for chocolate Girl Scout cookies you need to get this flavor it tastes the exact same very few calories so satisfying everyone needs to try. I found this flavor at sprouts and I usually only buy this brand one it's on sale because it can be pricey
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
So light and refreshing and lacks a lot of the guilt of ice cream- plus high protein and lactose free? I've never had such a tummy problem free, guilt-free delight while still cutting my sweets craving!
Tina P.
Oregon City, OR
What is not to love about a frozen dessert that that has protein in it, lactose free, gluten free, and is only 150 calories PER pint? I love this stuff, all the flavors are great but this is one of my favorites. I like that the flavor is subtle and not too sweet.
Mary M.
Out of all the flavors, this one is my favorite. It's not compatible to regular ice cream but for a sweet treat that's okay for
The wiaistline it's good- you have to wait 30
Min or put in microwave for 30 sec to be able to scoop it
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
This flavor isn't my favorite but its pretty good considering the calorie content. I dont mind them when Im trying to cut weight but it isnt the first of the flavors I would pick.
Brenna M.
This stuff is bomb! All of the new flavors in their new lineup are awesome! I like to top this one with Walden Farms chocolate syrup to feel like the real deal!
YAEJIN S.
It just tastes like mint ice to me. Not very creamy, I would go for Halo Top or Enlightened.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
These are so amazing and guilt free! also good for you. can not beat that combination.
Paula S.
How does this compare to the Halo Top mint ice cream?