BY ARCTIC ZERO

Arctic Zero® Vanilla Maple.
Fat free. Lactose intolerant friendly. Gluten free.
150 calories per pint.
16 grams of whey protein. see more...

Bailey R.
Tulsa, OK
The little amount of calories in this ice cream doesn’t make up for the lack of taste and the gritty texture...definitely not worth the price point. I think I’ll stick with halo top
Stacie D.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Arctic Zero Fat Free Vanills Maple Frozen Dessert ice cream is the healthiest ice cream I have ever found. I believe it has cane sugar but not any regular sugar or Stevia which I dont like to have either. If you pop it in the microwave for a few seconds, it has the consistency of regular ice cream. Other than dairy, you wouldn't notice there was a difference in this and a regular ice cream. These are pretty delicious and great if you are watching dairy and fat intake.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Blah, this is not a good flavor. Too much maple flavor. Maybe if you make pancakes and use this on them, then okay. Otherwise, stay away and pick a different flavor.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’ve tried once but this “ice cream” truly isn’t for me. It’s great that it’s an alternative for real ice cream/ frozen yogurt. It’s way too light & isn’t fulling.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I’ve tried all the flavors and most are disappointing—too icy with very little flavor, THIS ONE, however, is creamy and rich and satisfying!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This isn't creamy. I know it is a low calorie product and I guess it gets the job done, but there are MUCH better alternatives out there.
Rebecca S.
Quick and on the go treat. You can eat where ever because of the solid packaging. I love the flavor and the low calorie count.
Shiann P.
Waco , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Horrible! Bought once and will never buy again! Tastes watered down. Not creamy. So nasty and highly DO NOT recommend.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
This ice cream is absolutely disgusting and is in no way comparable to other healthy ice creams on the market
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
This literally tasted like an ice cube. Not my jam. I could taste nothing. I would seriously rather eat ice.