BY ARCTIC ZERO

Arctic Zero® Chocolate Peanut Butter.
Fat free. Lactose intolerant friendly. Gluten free.
150 calories per pint. see more...

Bonnie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Took one bite and threw it out. It's just nasty. That's as nice as I can put it, honestly. Doesn't come close to even tasting like ice cream, unfortunately. Don't waste your time nor your hard-earned money on Arctic Zero unless they plan to reformulate ALL their products. Yuck.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I purchased this as a healthier ice cream option and thinking it would be similar to Halo Top which I like. Nope. Wrong. I was highly disappointed. It’s on the pricey side for a pint of ice cream. It states to let sit for around 10 minutes before eating. Which you need to because it is hard as a rock. I dug my spoon in a bit and took a bite and thought it had no flavor so I let it sit as it stated. Nope. Still no flavor and tasted like soft, melty, flavorless ice cream. It tasted like a gross dairy free ice cream. I didn’t even finish the pint I threw it away. Don’t waste your money.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My boyfriend and I are in a fitness kick so we've been exploring healthy options for desserts that we can indulge in for a cheat meal without ruining our progress. We decided to pick up a few arctic zero ice creams to test out. This flavor in particular was not one of our favs. It has a very odd aftertaste and overall we did not enjoy it. The new packaging features what looks like a peanut butter cup so we expected the flavor to be on par but sadly it wasn't. It was very bland. The other flavors we picked up are very good but this is a pass for me.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY
I love arctic zero. However, this particular flavor doesn't live up to my expectation for chocolate peanut butter. I think this would be better with chunks of chocolate peanut butter or swirls of flavor.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Chocolate peanut butter is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day
Jessica F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
IT'S DISGUSTING. I purchased this flavor and the cookies and cream flavor and they were both DISGUSTING. Don't waste your money on it. It tasted like wet cardboard. I even tried giving it to my grandma who is diabetic and usually likes stuff like that and she said it tasted like dusty freezer burned hot chocolate. I tried putting peanut butter and chocolate syrup on it to make it better....no. just no.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought this ice cream was pretty good! I'm new to low carb and was desperate for something that tasted remotely like icecream. My first bite tasted a little bland, but the more I ate the better tasting it got. I then even craved it! They also have a cookie dough version that is FANTASTIC!!
Ashley N.
I'm a little confused.. I actually really enjoy this ice cream. Everyone has a different pallet. It definitely has the texture of ice cream. Definitely not as sweet as a traditional ice cream brand. But if you're cutting back on sugar (like me), this is amazing for you. Definitely try it.. Remember, there are other flavors as well.
Rebecca C.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this ice cream one time for the low calorie benefits and I will never buy it again. I mean seriously, did anyone taste test this ice cream before putting it in stores? It doesn't even have the texture of ice cream. Its just slimy and gross all together.
Chelsea B.
Fairfax, VA
At first I was really excited about this because of the low calorie content but I was extremely disappointed in the texture and flavor. It feels slimy and bears absolutely no relation to ice cream or frozen yougurt. I was mad that I spent almost $5 on it.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I've been curious about this product and wanting to purchase it. Where can you buy it? And also how does it taste?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
most products that are somewhat good for you are chalky and not as tasty. does this ice cream have the same results?
Brit M.
Plano , TX
Is this made with coconut oil? Or coconut milk?