Arctic Zero Brownie Blast Ice Cream uploaded by Alicia B.Arctic Zero Brownie Blast Ice Cream uploaded by Ashley T.

BY GENERIC

Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Thank goodness for healthy desserts! This flavor was so great! I love that the chocolate taste isn't gross and artificial like some of the other healthy dessert brands I've tried. This flavor also features chunks of chocolate goodness. My boyfriend and I are on a fitness kick and we've been exploring healthy options for desserts that we can indulge in for a cheat meal without ruining our progress. We decided to pick up a few arctic zero ice creams to try and this was definitely one of our top favorite flavors out of the ones we've tried so far! Overall I'd highly recommend.
Alicia B.
The best flavor of Arctic Zero ice cream! I tried the cookie dough flavor and there were almost no chunks of cookie dough and the vanilla ice cream tasted so bad. This one is quite the opposite! There are a lot of brownie chunks and the ice cream actually tastes good! I do think that there are better lactose free ice creams out there, but this flavor is pretty good. Only complaint is that it wasn't as creamy as I wanted it to be, even after sitting it out like the packaging suggested.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Ice cream is a misnomer, but it is pretty darn close! Be prepared to want to eat the whole thing. The Brownie Blast tastes just like that, with maybe a smidge less chocolatey flavor. It doesn't quite measure up to the Halo Top chocolate flavors in terms of authenticity, but Halo Top also uses real dairy. The trick is to LET IT THAW. Seriously girl, do not try to eat this straight out of the freezer. Either 15 minutes on the counter or follow the instructions on the container to defrost in the microwave. Once it thaws, it is pretty creamy with good chewy bites of brownie.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Just recently my husband got this ice cream, when it was on clearance at our local Meijer. It was a bit pricey, even when it was on clearance, we figured that with the price it had to be good. We were far from right, the ice cream was disgusting.  He and I both tried it, the flavor was boring and bland. Now I see why they had it on clearance, and why today there wasn't any on the shelves. It's not really a product I would ever buy again if I saw it at a store or anywhere.
Kaitlyn W.
I like this flavor a lot. This is one of their chunky flavors (it has brownie chunks), and it's my favorite arctic zero flavor. This has more calories than their creamy selection, but it is still very low in calories and sugar content in comparison to traditional ice cream brands. Their chunky flavors also taste much better than their creamy flavors in my opinion. This is a good ice cream for health conscious people.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to love Arctic Freeze, I wanted to even like it, unfortunately that wasn't the case. This was one of 3 flavors that I tried. I was excited that I found a low calorie option for something similar to ice cream that would fit into my macros. I was very disappointed. I think all of the flavors taste like frozen flavored water. I didn't even finish the containers, such a waste of money!!
Aimee S.
This is a great low calorie ice cream option. I am the kind of person who likes to have ice cream every night, and it takes a toll on my weight. With this ice cream, I can eat ice cream every day and still lose weight! I tried the cookie shake flavor too. It was good, but you could tell it was low calorie, and it tasted watery. This flavor tastes like real ice cream!
johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This taste really good I like this flavor my son loved it. This is one of their chunky flavors has brownie chunks. This has more calories, but it is still very low in calories and sugar content in comparison other ice cream brands. Their. This is a good ice cream.
Grace R.
Murray, KY
For no more calories than what this ice cream is, I feel as if it is such a treat!  I tried Halo Top before Arctic Zero, and AZ is by far the better ice cream!  I loved this brownie flavor and buy it most times I visit the grocery.  It is a little more expensive but it is definitely worth it!  Love this sweet treat.
Hannah J.
Low sugar, higher protein, and hits the spot with a sweet tooth. Arctic Zero is almost perfect. If you're looking for something creamy, this might not be for you, but the taste is just fine! Other healthier options for ice cream have been way more creamy for me. But Arctic Zero is so nice because you can eat an entire pint and not feel guilty or like crap.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where could I get this ice cream from in virginia?