Arctic Zero Brownie Blast Ice Cream uploaded by Alicia B.

BY GENERIC

Photo (1)
Maria B.
Maria B.
Brick, NJ
Perfect snack while dieting to satisfy a sweet tooth.

The brownie blast is a higher calorie ice cream of the line but perhaps the most delicious. It's great with a scoop of peanut butter or walnuts.

Definitely one of my top favorite ice creams
Kirsten N.
Kirsten N.
Cheektowaga , NY
Good snack for when you're being health conscious. Few calories so it's a bonus. Brownie bites are delicious. Chocolate ice cream is good but def not as creamy as regular ice cream is. Tastes more like an ice. But still good!
Kara G.
Kara G.
In my opinion, this is the best arctic zero flavor! The chunks of brownie batter are more distinctive here than in the cookie dough flavor. Still not as creamy as real ice cream, but not bad for such a healthy alternative!
Amber M.
Amber M.
For a healthy ice cream, this flavor is good! The chocolate chips and brownie bits really add a nice touch of sweetness that you're lacking in just the regular chocolate flavor. I would definitely repurchase this.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Ice cream is a misnomer, but it is pretty darn close! Be prepared to want to eat the whole thing. The Brownie Blast tastes just like that, with maybe a smidge less chocolatey flavor. It doesn't quite measure up to the Halo Top chocolate flavors in terms of authenticity, but Halo Top also uses real dairy. The trick is to LET IT THAW. Seriously girl, do not try to eat this straight out of the freezer. Either 15 minutes on the counter or follow the instructions on the container to defrost in the microwave. Once it thaws, it is pretty creamy with good chewy bites of brownie.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Thank goodness for healthy desserts! This flavor was so great! I love that the chocolate taste isn't gross and artificial like some of the other healthy dessert brands I've tried. This flavor also features chunks of chocolate goodness. My boyfriend and I are on a fitness kick and we've been exploring healthy options for desserts that we can indulge in for a cheat meal without ruining our progress. We decided to pick up a few arctic zero ice creams to try and this was definitely one of our top favorite flavors out of the ones we've tried so far! Overall I'd highly recommend.
Staci F.
Staci F.
I wanted to love Arctic Freeze, I wanted to even like it, unfortunately that wasn't the case. This was one of 3 flavors that I tried. I was excited that I found a low calorie option for something similar to ice cream that would fit into my macros. I was very disappointed. I think all of the flavors taste like frozen flavored water. I didn't even finish the containers, such a waste of money!!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
I like this flavor a lot. This is one of their chunky flavors (it has brownie chunks), and it's my favorite arctic zero flavor. This has more calories than their creamy selection, but it is still very low in calories and sugar content in comparison to traditional ice cream brands. Their chunky flavors also taste much better than their creamy flavors in my opinion. This is a good ice cream for health conscious people.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Low sugar, higher protein, and hits the spot with a sweet tooth. Arctic Zero is almost perfect. If you're looking for something creamy, this might not be for you, but the taste is just fine! Other healthier options for ice cream have been way more creamy for me. But Arctic Zero is so nice because you can eat an entire pint and not feel guilty or like crap.
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with Arctic zero! Chocolate brownie blast is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat Arctic zero every day