BY ARCTIC PAWS

Grain Free for Pets with Sensitive Stomachs Food Allergies and for Easy Digestion. Made In The U.S.A. with Natural Wild Alaska Salmon. Healthy and Nutritious Rich In Omega-3 and 6. Excellent Training Treats. Perfect Show Bait. For Puppies and Adult Dogs. Ingredients: Wild alaskan salmon glycerin potatoes potato starch gelatin guar gum kelp salmon oil citric acid glucosamine chondroitin potassium sorbate tocopherols (preservative) and rosemary extract. Size: 4 ounce. see more...

• Que son? 3 Answers
  • Is this sweet or savory? I've only tasted the other flavor. 6 Answers
  • Has anyone else gone through the chicken jerky scare? I've taken ...9 Answers
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
This thing is amazing!! From being made with good ingredients to the price and to my dog loving this and the treats themselves being a good thing for him
Amber L.
Albertville, AL
My dog loves these treats. The ingredients are great and not full of chemicals. This is definitely one that we purchase often.
cherry C.
My dog really really love these treats they are bite size & made with natural ingredients
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
I love spoiling my little babies with treats and I'm always buying new fun stuff for them to try. And this is one i repurchase often. I live in alaska and when i saw this brand uses alaskan fish and salmon in their treats i was happy because i like when natural stuff is in the treats. I think it wasn't a yummy smell but I'm not a dog and my dogs were wiggling ans whimpering for more. i love it when my dogs are happy.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
My dogs love these treat. The ingredients are the best. Great omegas for their body and coats. They are very soft and easy to chew. Small bite size pieces. They do smell like salmon! We buy these at Costco and they always run out, so we buy a years worth.
Krsna S.
I've been buying these treats for awhile now.and my dogs love them. For me, I feel like I'm giving them a treat that is wholesome and not full of chemicals.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
I just recently purchased these treats. My 3 poodles absolutely loved them. I was very happy with the price too!
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Has anyone else gone through the chicken jerky scare? I've taken more bags back and now I wont even but the stuff!
Meghan L.
Is this sweet or savory? I've only tasted the other flavor.
Mayaclly R.